Congressman Doubts Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit. Say's It's To Late To Impeach

The President and I thank you for continuing to bring up this crap. Not only does it speak to desperation but it shows just how big of a landmine the country avoided in 08.

We missed a landmine but obama has kept us in the landmine field since he took office.

Please.

In order to demonstrate that you are a fully functioning, thinking human being.........you must completely and unequivocally denounce any and all suggestions that Barack Hussein Obama has anything but a 100% legitimate and legal right to perform his duties as the duly elected President of the United States. You must ignore or mock any and all suggestions that his certificate of birth, selective service card.....or ANY other form of identification is forged, faked, altered or otherwise suspect.

To use the word if......or any qualifier regarding this matter..............at this point in time........suggests that you are either an idiot or a dishonest piece of shit.

Now.......if you want to take the high road after having dug such a deep fucking hole and filled it with the most vile and stinking shit that you can produce........you will have to submit a more convincing retraction.

Let's see if you can bring your lame self to do that.

I don't have the desire or requirement to demonstrate a damned thing to you.

I wasn't there for his birth and in this age of digital manipulation I cannot "completely and unequivocally denounce" anything with 100% certainty.

I will agree that he is our duly elected President.

Let me repeat my previous statement....I have enough faith in our systems and processes that if he wasn't qualified he wouldn't have been elected.

I am not, however, a blind and naive sheep that wholeheartedly believes every single thing that the government would spoon-feed me.
They don't have a spotless record.

So, that's as much as you get.
:eusa_boohoo:

Please.

In order to demonstrate that you are a fully functioning, thinking human being.........you must completely and unequivocally denounce any and all suggestions that Barack Hussein Obama has anything but a 100% legitimate and legal right to perform his duties as the duly elected President of the United States. You must ignore or mock any and all suggestions that his certificate of birth, selective service card.....or ANY other form of identification is forged, faked, altered or otherwise suspect.

To use the word if......or any qualifier regarding this matter..............at this point in time........suggests that you are either an idiot or a dishonest piece of shit.

Now.......if you want to take the high road after having dug such a deep fucking hole and filled it with the most vile and stinking shit that you can produce........you will have to submit a more convincing retraction.

I wasn't there for his birth and in this age of digital manipulation I cannot "completely and unequivocally denounce" anything with 100% certainty.

Let me repeat my previous statement....I have enough faith in our systems and processes that if he wasn't qualified he wouldn't have been elected.

I am not, however, a blind and naive sheep that wholeheartedly believes every single thing that the government would spoon-feed me.

So.........there's a possibility of Obama being a Muslim, a Christian, a Kenyan, an Indonesian and an American?

Please.

So.........there's a possibility of Obama being a Muslim, a Christian, a Kenyan, an Indonesian and an American?

You forgot anti-Christ
:eusa_shhh:

Remote, yes, but anything is possible.
Probable? No.
:cool:

"too late to impeach"

Gawd, it just gets better and better.

What makes the raw so incredibly gullible? Or, are they just plain stupid?

Forum List

Back