Congressman Doubts Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit. Say's It's To Late To Impeach

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
Congressman Cliff Stearns from Florida just said at a meeting with voters there is not enough time to impeach Obama over eligibility so we should just vote him out, even though the Hawaii Governor couldn't find Obama's original birth certificate on file and the one Obama just released in April 2011 was found to be not legit by the Maricopa Sheriff Department on March 1st. So in short, so what if Obama committed a crime, just vote him out. It seems to me that they (Congressmen) stalled looking into this issue during Obama's term and now are just saying it doesn't matter.

Video
Congressman Cliff Stearns On Obama's Birth Certificate: The Question Is, Is It Legitimate? - YouTube

Last edited:
Congressman Cliff Stearns from Florida just said at a meeting with voters there is not enough time to impeach Obama over eligibility so we should just vote him out, even though the Hawaii Governor couldn't find Obama's original birth certificate on file and the one Obama just released in April 2011 was found to be not legit by the Maricopa Sheriff Department on March 1st. So in short, so what if Obama committed a crime, just vote him out. It seems to me that they (Congressmen) stalled looking into this issue during Obama's term and now are just saying it doesn't matter.

Video
Congressman Cliff Stearns On Obama's Birth Certificate: The Question Is, Is It Legitimate? - YouTube

It was the racial issue; No one wanted to dive into that. They wouldn't have survived it. What's done is done; that's what Stearns is saying. To find out for certain the charge is true would do more harm (and you or I can't begin to imagine the harm that would be done) than to simply beat him at the polls now.

I can't wait until Romney has to start talking about this fantasy to get the birthers on board.

He has to say nothing.

If any GOP candidates were honest, they would state unequivocally that Obama is an American citizen and a Christian.

But it is to their advantage to remain mute on the matter. If some bigot wants to believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, then no matter what comes out of Obama's mouth, they are not going to listen to him. There is nothing Obama can say to dissuade them from their hysterical delusions.

So they will vote Republican, by default.

The GOP is not going to upset that apple cart. No way, no how. Keep the rubes dumb and remain mum. Their votes are in the bag.

Last edited:
I can't wait until Romney has to start talking about this fantasy to get the birthers on board.

He has to say nothing.

If any GOP candidates were honest, they would state unequivocally that Obama is an American citizen and a Christian.

But it is to their advantage to remain mute on the matter. If some bigot wants to believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, then no matter what comes out of Obama's mouth, they are not going to listen to him. There is nothing Obama can say to dissuade them from their hysterical delusions.

The GOP is not going to upset that apple cart. No way, no how. Keep the rubes dumb and remain mum. Their votes are in the bag.

Yep, their ignorance is pretty telling, considering that Obama actually spent some of his childhood in Indonesa (which is at LEAST 2 continents away).

BTW.........did you know that 42 percent of the people in the AL caucus believe that Obama is a Muslim?

• Banned

He has to say nothing.

Yep, their ignorance is pretty telling, considering that Obama actually spent some of his childhood in Indonesa (which is at LEAST 2 continents away).

BTW.........did you know that 42 percent of the people in the AL caucus believe that Obama is a Muslim?
I thought it was Mississippi???

He has to say nothing.

I thought it was Mississippi???

Actually, it's both.

Exactly my point. Their votes are in the GOP bag. No way any GOP candidate is going to upset that apple cart with the light of truth and honesty.

Exactly my point. Their votes are in the GOP bag. No way any GOP candidate is going to upset that apple cart with the light of truth and honesty.

I guess lying has become the new normal in politics nowadays.

Anyone else remember when truth about the issues going on with this country was at least 51 percent of what a candidate talked about?

Now? It seems like the GOP has managed to zero that out.

So if someone lives more than ONE continent away from America, that makes them a Muslim?

Everyone in Asia is a Muslim?

I wish someone would explain how that works.

The real problem is the undercurrent of bigotry toward Muslims that is behind all of this. Otherwise all this effort to make Obama a Muslim would be pointless.

Last edited:
Congressman Doubts Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit. Say's It's To Late To Impeach

For conservatives, it’s never ‘too late’ to impeach.

And of course they’ll change their tune after Obama is reelected.

It’s surprising the number’s not higher.

So if someone lives more than ONE continent away from America, that makes them a Muslim?

Everyone in Asia is a Muslim?

I wish someone would explain how that works.

The real problem is the undercurrent of bigotry toward Muslims that is behind all of this. Otherwise all this effort to make Obama a Muslim would be pointless.

Interestingly enough, the point where people started calling Obama a Muslim was when the retarded Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil decided to go negative in the campaign (which McCain was strongly against).

I blame Palin for confusing America by telling them Obama is a Muslim. BTW.......the only people that actually believe that are in the GOP.

Interestingly enough, the point where people started calling Obama a Muslim was when the retarded Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil decided to go negative in the campaign (which McCain was strongly against).

I blame Palin for confusing America by telling them Obama is a Muslim. BTW.......the only people that actually believe that are in the GOP.

I think there is a minority of Democrats who believe Obama is a Muslim. Bigots are not all Republicans. And not all Republicans are bigots.

If the Republican party can't win by fighting in a fair fight, then that suggests either the party's ideas suck or the Democrats fight even dirtier.

I think some of the GOPs ideas really do suck. If the party straightened out its act and became ideologically more honest, then it would not matter how dirty the Democrats fight. Our ideas would shine through the bullshit.

But right now, the GOP is overrun with psychos and morons, and it hurts me way down inside.

I think there is a minority of Democrats who believe Obama is a Muslim. Bigots are not all Republicans. And not all Republicans are bigots.

If the Republican party can't win by fighting in a fair fight, then that suggests either the party's ideas suck or the Democrats fight even dirtier.

I think some of the GOPs ideas really do suck. If the party straightened out its act and became ideologically more honest, then it would not matter how dirty the Democrats fight. Our ideas would shine through the bullshit.

But right now, the GOP is overrun with psychos and morons, and it hurts me way down inside.

Nobody's gonna vote for Newt, so he's out.

Very few people want to turn this country into a theocracy, so Santorum's out.

And Romney has flip flopped so many times, all Obama would have to do is run ads from the times that Romney agreed back then with what Obama proposes now.

It is obvious that the voters need to consider a recall on their Congressman

So he and you are both useless idiots.

Your point?

Please run on the birfer idiocy. Pretty please.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back