CongressMAN Crenshaw illustrates why conservatives are SO MUCH BETTER than any leftwinger like aoc.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just the facts, far less emotion which means it takes more effort that the availability heuristics that the left wing media uses.

Pathetic dimwits like aoc (typical female left wing idiot) is the result and this video shows exactly why conservatives are so much better than losers on the left.

Just the facts, far less emotion which means it takes more effort that the availability heuristics that the left wing media uses.

Pathetic dimwits like aoc (typical female left wing idiot) is the result and this video shows exactly why conservatives are so much better than losers on the left.

This prick is one of the cheerleaders pushing for red flag laws.

You mean to tell me that what feels good and right isn't enough? Something can't happen just because I feel like it should? I have to use logic and actually deal with the real world by considering the ramifications of my proposals?

Wow, NAZI!

Last edited:

You really should stop demonizing candidates over single issues that you disagree with them on. He's a smart man that made a damn good argument. Do you disagree with what he said in the video?

Oh, and to the OP...

Your sexist bullshit is a hindrance to that man's argument. That's all lefties will see and so the actual argument will go in one ear and out the other.

Oh, and to the OP...

Your sexist bullshit is a hindrance to that man's argument. That's all lefties will see and so the actual argument will go in one ear and out the other.
I don't give a fuck what they see. They will see whatever the fuck they want anyway.

Also, I do find that most left wing women are ignorant as all fuck, if not flat out fucking stupid.

You have any examples of that not being the case. Where? Who? Give me the example of one not being a fucking emotional idiot. Please, don't give me warren. Thanks.

Oh, and to the OP...

I don't give a fuck what they see. They will see whatever the fuck they want anyway.

Also, I do find that most left wing women are ignorant as all fuck, if not flat out fucking stupid.

You have any examples of that not being the case. Where? Who? Give me the example of one not being a fucking emotional idiot. Please, don't give me warren. Thanks.

You should give a fuck what they see.

Do you not think that all left wing people are ignorant as fuck? Which of the men are not in your opinion? Why single out women? You're sexist dude, and people like you are hurting the cause.

Oh, and to the OP...

You should give a fuck what they see.

Do you not think that all left wing people are ignorant as fuck? Which of the men are not in your opinion? Why single out women? You're sexist dude, and people like you are hurting the cause.
Left wing men, are women.

"The closest thing I ever had to a lesbian experience was kissing a liberal guy."

Sierra Marlee

You really should stop demonizing candidates over single issues that you disagree with them on. He's a smart man that made a damn good argument. Do you disagree with what he said in the video?
Didn't watch the video and when his single issue is WILDLY unconstitutional I can't support him.

Forum List

Back