Congressman admits saying, 'Liberals hate real Americans'

don't see so much differnt than crazy old joe biden telling us the rich had to pay more taxes to be patriotic, kinda makes the poor guy dislike the rich, same damn thing. you guys just don't like the goosey gander stuff much do you? That's what makes you so hypocritical. You always find a way to condone it in you own world.

Biden defends 'patriotic' tax remark - First Read - msnbc.com

He then explained his statement, first made at a rally in Sarasota, FL, two weeks ago, that asking the wealthiest Americans to accept tax hikes would be patriotic. And he added that the tax rates would still be lower than they were under the Reagan administration.

So you completely dodge the issue and bring this up. Then you smashed on this when you brought it up.

You fail at Republican Spin Tactics 101. Go back to class and ask your teacher for a refund.

I'm still waiting for a answer to my damn question by the way.

Biden defends 'patriotic' tax remark - First Read - msnbc.com

So you completely dodge the issue and bring this up. Then you smashed on this when you brought it up.

You fail at Republican Spin Tactics 101. Go back to class and ask your teacher for a refund.

I'm still waiting for a answer to my damn question by the way.

tough buddy, I heard what crazy old Biden said the first time. Goosey gander stuff. It's tuff for your side to swallow heh?

I knew though that you would explain it, define it, condone it, twist it, spin it. I knew that...:eusa_whistle:

tough buddy, I heard what crazy old Biden said the first time. Goosey gander stuff. It's tuff for your side to swallow heh?

I don't think you realize this, Hayes has ADMITTED to saying this and is proud of it.

Biden makes a slip up, he admits it and corrects himself.

Least he doesn't call questions by voters "gotcha questions by Journalists." :cuckoo:

Your STILL avoiding the issue and STILL avoiding giving me a answer.

Don't even bother responding, go crawl back to your hole in which you came, and go back to talking to yourself in your profile until you answer my question.

I don't think you realize this, Hayes has ADMITTED to saying this and is proud of it.

Biden makes a slip up, he admits it and corrects himself.

Least he doesn't call questions by voters "gotcha questions by Journalists." :cuckoo:

Your STILL avoiding the issue and STILL avoiding giving me a answer.

Don't even bother responding, go crawl back to your hole in which you came, and go back to talking to yourself in your profile until you answer my question.

I am telling you as hard as I can tell you that if your side wants to call Republicans unpatriotic then perhaps you should expect to get it back in measure. And don't try to keep tellimg me Biden made a slip up. He was dead serious cause he was preaching to his choir. It was no slip up. hheee heee. When I talk to myself I have someone intelligent to talk to.. I like that. as compared to the leftist spin.

The Problem is: WHAT AMERICANS & WHAT LIBERALS?
REAL AMERICANS ARE DEVOTED TO "AMERICAN JURISPRUDANCE"! & REAL LIBERALS SUPPORT FREEDOM FOR THOES SAFE TO PUBLIC

I am telling you as hard as I can tell you that if your side wants to call Republicans unpatriotic then perhaps you should expect to get it back in measure. And don't try to keep tellimg me Biden made a slip up. He was dead serious cause he was preaching to his choir. It was no slip up. hheee heee. When I talk to myself I have someone intelligent to talk to.. I like that. as compared to the leftist spin.

$bullshit.jpg

Really? I was wondering where I called Republicans automatically unpatriotic?

You choose to believe what you want, you probably wouldn't believe the truth of the matter even if it smacked you constantly in the face.

And your last statement was just funny but not the way you might think. If you consider talking to yourself talking to someone intelligent then you might want to get in line behind DiveCon for some therapy.

View attachment 6141

Really? I was wondering where I called Republicans automatically unpatriotic?

You choose to believe what you want, you probably wouldn't believe the truth of the matter even if it smacked you constantly in the face.

And your last statement was just funny but not the way you might think. If you consider talking to yourself talking to someone intelligent then you might want to get in line behind DiveCon for some therapy.

Hey! you didn't have a problem with Ayers admitting to being a terrorist and saying he wishes he had done more. None of you libbies do. I going back down in my hole now hypocrite.

Hey! you didn't have a problem with Ayers admitting to being a terrorist and saying he wishes he had done more. None of you libbies do. I going back down in my hole now hypocrite.

:rofl: You CONTINUE to avoid my ONE QUESTION. You keep trying to change the subject which I find too funny. Just admit your beat.

:rofl: You CONTINUE to avoid my ONE QUESTION. You keep trying to change the subject which I find too funny. Just admit your beat.

I answered the question. here. I will say it slower. If your side dosen't want to be called unpatriotic then don't dish it out. simple simom said the pieman.

One, he never admitted to being a terrorist. Two, he wished he'd done more to end the Vietnam war sooner. But continue to take it out of context, no one expects any honesty out of you at this point.

One, he never admitted to being a terrorist. Two, he wished he'd done more to end the Vietnam war sooner. But continue to take it out of context, no one expects any honesty out of you at this point.

more donkeydung being piled mile high. So bombing people to end war is a good thing? See? That's probably where the good congressman got his bright idears from. ya think? :lol:

This is the Bush Doctine "Either you're with us, or you're against us" completely over-simplified and exasperated. We are ALL Americans, Congressman. We have different philosophies over how this country should be run, but we are ALL Americans.

Did the liberals wage this kind of war when they lost power in 2000? Are the Republicans THIS corrupt?

Last edited:
This is the Bush Doctine "Either you're with us, or you're against us" completely over-simplified and exasterbasted. We are ALL Americans, Congressman. We have different philosophies over how this country should be run, but we are ALL Americans.

Did the liberals wage this kind of war when they lost power in 2000? Are the Republicans THIS corrupt?

define exasterbasted! that's a new one on me. Please and thank you.

This is the Bush Doctine "Either you're with us, or you're against us" completely over-simplified and exasterbasted. We are ALL Americans, Congressman. We have different philosophies over how this country should be run, but we are ALL Americans.

Yep, you guys been waging war aginst President Bush since 2000. Yep! and I hope if your man gets in office he gets the exact same degree of respect from Republicans. Yes, I wholeheartedly do.

Forum List

Back