Congressional Picnic Cancelled….immigration crisis

Bullshit
build a wall
return the people to their countries of origin
what the fuck do you want?

Families to be kept together before they are deported and deported as a family unit whenever possible….
The US to stop kidnapping kids…
For starters.

PS: The wall will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.
Sure it will, it will force them to the ports of entry....and we can do things more efficiently.
deported as a family unit whenever possible...what does that mean....when wouldn't it be possible?

Wasting your time. Ears are not functioning because she has her head up her ass.
I know, I like the conversations.....because we all see how dumb their argument is

The laugher is that they "want something done about it". Why ?

Maybe some of this will keep Jose and Juanita from coming to he border to cross.

Stupid fucking left wingers.
Yeah they didn't during the 8 years of Obama.......I guess they didn't care about kids then.

Families to be kept together before they are deported and deported as a family unit whenever possible….
For starters.

Sure it will, it will force them to the ports of entry....and we can do things more efficiently.
deported as a family unit whenever possible...what does that mean....when wouldn't it be possible?

Wasting your time. Ears are not functioning because she has her head up her ass.
I know, I like the conversations.....because we all see how dumb their argument is

The laugher is that they "want something done about it". Why ?

Maybe some of this will keep Jose and Juanita from coming to he border to cross.

Stupid fucking left wingers.
Yeah they didn't during the 8 years of Obama.......I guess they didn't care about kids then.

That's a given.

Left winger = hypocrite

Much like the ACA, the President has zero plans to positively affect policy. No plans, no convictions, no morals….no character whatsoever. He does sate idiots who voted for him. He does do that well. He finds someone to blame and tells losers to blame them. And like pigs at the trough, his supporters eat it up.

You said yourself…he has nothing.
Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

We built a wall in many places. How’d that work out?
well see it decreased it in those areas...and they went to places without a wall...like fences(better than nothing but not great).so we build a wall (not fence) across the border.....no gaps.....I don't see how this is hard to understand.

When most come in by overstaying their visa…when you have physical barriers like a river for example….like the example that the walls that we did build did nothing…. I don’t see how you think building one will do anything.

Bullshit
build a wall

For starters.

We built a wall in many places. How’d that work out?
well see it decreased it in those areas...and they went to places without a wall...like fences(better than nothing but not great).so we build a wall (not fence) across the border.....no gaps.....I don't see how this is hard to understand.

When most come in by overstaying their visa…when you have physical barriers like a river for example….like the example that the walls that we did build did nothing…. I don’t see how you think building one will do anything.
First walls do work, so we wont have much from the southern border, once we reduce that....we can focus on getting the overstayers out of here.....you need to solve one problem at a time.

Forum List

Back