Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

G, if I could get a sense that you have some empathy for the less fortunate among us, I might nominate you for office.

Of course, you'd have to demonstrate a clear understanding of how trickle down Reagaomics don't work.....but I think you could do that.
I have founded two charitable organizations. My preacher just called me "a friend of the friendless" this past Sunday. I have deep, deep empathy for the less fortunate.

Divide and conquer.

That's what the oligarchs, for want of a better name, have achieved. They have the "left" and the "right" at each others' throats, while they make off with the spoils.

They have the "left" arguing for higher taxes on the rich, and the "right" arguing for lower taxes on the rich.

Meanwhile, we are all being robbed, and each side is defending the theft of their own wealth.

We have been deliberately divided so we may be conquered and plundered.
Democrats have the solution, Republicans more of the same Pander to the rich.

G, if I could get a sense that you have some empathy for the less fortunate among us, I might nominate you for office.

Of course, you'd have to demonstrate a clear understanding of how trickle down Reagaomics don't work.....but I think you could do that.
I have founded two charitable organizations. My preacher just called me "a friend of the friendless" this past Sunday. I have deep, deep empathy for the less fortunate.

Divide and conquer.

That's what the oligarchs, for want of a better name, have achieved. They have the "left" and the "right" at each others' throats, while they make off with the spoils.

They have the "left" arguing for higher taxes on the rich, and the "right" arguing for lower taxes on the rich.

Meanwhile, we are all being robbed, and each side is defending the theft of their own wealth.

We have been deliberately divided so we may be conquered and plundered.
Democrats have the solution, Republicans more of the same Pander to the rich.

This is a bipartisan bill. The bad parts are many of the things Democrats wanted

Sick sick sick sick.

McConnell and Ryan need to be replaced. Can Gingrich step in as Speaker?
I told you we should have elected Kasich. He's the only candidate who had actual experience balancing the federal budget.
So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.

The most recent Dem piled $10 trillion onto the debt fool.
See?

This all the tards can do to defend Trump. "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Sad.

You know what left wingers hate, holding them accountable see ^^^

How much of that $10 trillion was spent propping-up George W. Bush's two stupid, pointless wars that Obumble inherited?

I told you we should have elected Kasich. He's the only candidate who had actual experience balancing the federal budget.
So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.

See?

Sad.

How much of that $10 trillion was spent propping-up George W. Bush's two stupid, pointless wars that Obumble inherited?
A couple trillion probably but most of it was bailouts and assistance for victims of the depression that W started...

Over the past few weeks, pseudocons have indisputably proven they don't really care about Family Values™. That was all fake, and they are hypocrites.

And now, with Trump's massive federal deficits, they are about to prove their hypocrisy on an issue they cannot claim has nothing to do with governing. So while they blubber their usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!", they will not be able to actually defend Trump's huge debt. And by attempting to defend it with "b-b-b-but Obama", they are proving their hypocrisy.

Trump has already perpetrated a hoax on the rubes by passing a Ponzi scheme which cuts taxes today at the expense of saddling our children with another $1.5 trillion in debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies. And the Dow has been plummeting ever since.

You see, when you cut tax rates without removing all the government gifts in the tax code which caused those rates to be so high to begin with, you are not really a conservative. You are a Keynesian hack running up more debt.

Thus has Trump made every pseudocon into a Keynesian.

And now this: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill as Deadline Looms

The spending spree comes on the heels of the Republicans’ tax overhaul, which was projected to add $1.5 trillion to federal budget deficits over a decade. The deficit is now expected to exceed $1 trillion in the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a fiscal watchdog group.

Now pay attention. The psuedocons are going to throw up all kinds of smoke. They will puke up tu quoque fallacies. They will attack the messenger. They will build giant straw men. They will attempt to railroad the topic.

But you will notice they will not utter a single critical syllable about Trump's spending.

Not. One. Syllable.

And remember, they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt. Not Congress. They blamed Obama.

Here we go.
Fiscal responsibility at its best!

See?

Sad.

This is about Trump's spending. And you have the audacity to lecture about holding someone accountable as you toss out one tu quoque after another? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. :laughing0301:

No this is a troll thread. The left trolls and we point out their hypocrisy and do as we say not as we do nonsense. They get butthurt and bitch like you are doing.
I have never supported deficit spending, and you know it. You are bearing false witness against me. This is what the "right" has come to.

Sad.

If you vote Dem you are a collaborator.
I have not voted at the federal level since 2006. And I voted straight Republican before that.

Nice try, dickhead. Instead of making shit up about people, why don't you just shut the fuck up? You won't look so fucking retarded.

This is about Trump's spending. And you have the audacity to lecture about holding someone accountable as you toss out one tu quoque after another? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No this is a troll thread. The left trolls and we point out their hypocrisy and do as we say not as we do nonsense. They get butthurt and bitch like you are doing.
I have never supported deficit spending, and you know it. You are bearing false witness against me. This is what the "right" has come to.

Sad.

If you vote Dem you are a collaborator.
I have not voted at the federal level since 2006. And I voted straight Republican before that.

Nice try, dickhead. Instead of making shit up about people, why don't you just shut the fuck up? You won't look so fucking retarded.

I have read your posts for years dummy, you are not fooling anyone. :eusa_hand:

Our debt is by far the greatest threat to our security and our future.

By far.

Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not gays. Not even guns.

Those histrionic-inducing issues are all distractions deliberately dangled in front of you to keep you from noticing where the real dangers are.

And those people on your propaganda outlets are complicit in this.

Have you seen any nearly $1Trill "stimulus" packages spent lately? It's probably coming. Just sayin. But you need a GROWING economy to make any investments first.

Here's the UNTOLD story.. You know that Baby Boomer crisis we fought over for 3 decades? Well it arrived around 2010 when SS cash flow went negative and STAYED there. We have BEEN in a spiraling budget crisis since then. $53Bill deficit in cash flow in 2016, rising from there.. ALL paid thru NEW Treasury bonds issued. Nothing of value in the Trust Fund to pay it with.

Medicare is a BIGGER mess. Because it has ALWAYS run cash deficits as far back as 1990s. It is now 15% of the Fed budget cash outlay. Somewhere around ANOTHER $150Bill.. No one wanted to fix it or use the FICA surpluses (when we had them) to protect the future.

Those 2 programs ALONE are now 20% or more of the entire budget and skyrocketing. It's not gonna ALL be blamed on the LATEST POTUS...
Trump is massively deficit spending. That is ALL on him. Don't be blaming his predecessors for HIS excessive spending.

Trump has actually made the problem WORSE with his recent tax Ponzi scam.

I'd prefer we balance the budget by eliminating tax expenditures. Then we will not only have a balance, we will have a surplus which can then be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, then we can lower tax rates for everyone even more.

But I'm just a crazy conservative. What do I know.

What Trump did with his Ponzi tax cut was leave the tax expenditures in place which had driven the corporate tax rate so high to begin with! But that kind of mathematical con game goes right over the heads of the Tard Herd.

Trump thus transferred another $1.5 trillion of debt onto future generations, while the pseudocons were told this was some kind of economic miracle to their benefit which they have idiotically parroted ever since. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The tards have thus become liberal Keynesians.

I am not sure about this, but did they not even add MORE expenditures for the corps and the Uber wealthy?
Yes, there were some carve-outs for the uber wealthy in the tax Ponzi scheme. For example, they raised the ceiling for the estate tax.

I'm actually against the estate tax, though. That wealth has already been taxed, and someone should be allowed to pass on their money to whoever they choose without a penalty.

I believe in no deductions, credits, or exemptions. With a possible exception made for the EITC, which has proven to actually increase productivity.

Exemptions, credits, and exemptions are why our tax rates are so high, and why we have to borrow money from our enemies every year.

It is insane that two entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different amounts of tax, depending on whether or not they behaved the way the government pays them to behave.

Brother I agree with you about all of that except the EITC and that is because I do not really understand what it is. Yes expenditures have been the bane of this country!
The EITC is a credit given to the working poor which increases the more productive they become. It incentivizes the poor to work harder and earn more and has been very effective.

See?

Sad.

You're an idiot. The "budget" has nothing to do with Trump. It's not "Trump's Budget", it's a "borrowing bill" thrown together by the combined Democrat and Republican Congress.

Would you like to know the hard truth? You probably don't, but fuck you anyway, so here it is:

Your government is broken, and it was Obama who broke it for you. It was Obama who blew up the budget. Before the Kenyan Marxist half-breed crackhead whose mommie posed for nudie pictures got into office, we actually had "budgets", instead of "continuing resolutions" and temporary stopgap spending bills that only funded the government for a few months.

The last time that we had a real full-on, real-life federal budget that was signed into law was in 1997, when Clinton was President. Even then, it was only because Gingrich was running the House and the Republican-controlled Congress put Bill The Rapist on a short leash.
See?

The pseudocons will NEVER hold Trump accountable, even though they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt on his watch.

Read JGalt's post, ladies and gentlemen, and observe hypocrisy at its stankest.

As for the 1997 budget, that is precisely why I preferred Kasich to win this past election. He was one of the architects of that legislation, and is the only 2016 candidate with actual experience balancing the budget.

I am not sure about this, but did they not even add MORE expenditures for the corps and the Uber wealthy?
Yes, there were some carve-outs for the uber wealthy in the tax Ponzi scheme. For example, they raised the ceiling for the estate tax.

I'm actually against the estate tax, though. That wealth has already been taxed, and someone should be allowed to pass on their money to whoever they choose without a penalty.

I believe in no deductions, credits, or exemptions. With a possible exception made for the EITC, which has proven to actually increase productivity.

Exemptions, credits, and exemptions are why our tax rates are so high, and why we have to borrow money from our enemies every year.

It is insane that two entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different amounts of tax, depending on whether or not they behaved the way the government pays them to behave.

Brother I agree with you about all of that except the EITC and that is because I do not really understand what it is. Yes expenditures have been the bane of this country!

Well sure, but a Tax Cut is not an "expenditure".

Pretty sure I never said it was, in fact I would like to see a big tax cut for all. But the elimination of expenditures for all. Hell they already took almost all of them from the middle class now take them from the corporations!

That is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".
Wrong, retard. You are way over your head.

Seems trump said he might veto it
I hope he does but will he actually do it?

Pretty sure I never said it was, in fact I would like to see a big tax cut for all. But the elimination of expenditures for all. Hell they already took almost all of them from the middle class now take them from the corporations!

Tat is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".

No he never has said tax cuts are expenditures, not even close. Cut taxes for all, but also get rid of all the write off. The fed will be able to pay it's bills as well as pay off the debt. Nope never heard him say tax cuts are expenditures.
That's because I haven't.

Any time I talk about tax expenditures, you see a lot of tards who have no clue what that is about. That's why they make up bullshit to cover their ignorance.

I have quite plainly said we need to eliminate tax expenditures so we can lower taxes for everyone. I have said that HUNDREDS of times.

And yet the dumb shits say unbelievably stupid things like I believe tax cuts are expenditures! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

They are too stupid to even know how stupid they sound.

Tat is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".

No he never has said tax cuts are expenditures, not even close. Cut taxes for all, but also get rid of all the write off. The fed will be able to pay it's bills as well as pay off the debt. Nope never heard him say tax cuts are expenditures.

He uses semantics to try and cover up his illogical position.

A "deduction" means less money for the Government.
In Tax parlance an "expenditure" means less money for the Government.

They are the same thing. For ANYONE to hold such a position one must believe that ALL money belongs to the Government and not to the individual.
Here's the thing you tards never comprehend: A tax expenditure (deduction, credit, exemption) is PAID FOR BY RAISING TAX RATES ON EVERYONE.

If tax rates aren't raised high enough to pay for all the tax expenditures, WE HAVE TO BORROW MONEY TO PAY FOR THEM.

Every dollar you think you are "saving" on your taxes with deductions is coming out of someone else's pocket. That's makes you a THIEF.

Read that a fucking thousand times if you have to fucking get it through your fucking ignorant head.

Last edited:
Eliminate tax expenditures, and we can lower tax rates for EVERYONE and stop borrowing.

Read that a fucking thousand times until you get it.

Then you tards will realize how stupid you sound when you make bullshit claims that I want higher taxes or I think tax cuts are expenditures. :bang3:

This is what I mean when I say pseudocons are so far off the conservative reservation, they don't know a core conservative principle when it kicks them in the nuts.

Seems trump said he might veto it
I hope he does but will he actually do it?
The only reason Trump will veto it is because it doesn't spend enough on TH3 WALL™.

Not because it is a massive overspending bill.

See?

Sad.

You're an idiot. The "budget" has nothing to do with Trump. It's not "Trump's Budget", it's a "borrowing bill" thrown together by the combined Democrat and Republican Congress.

Would you like to know the hard truth? You probably don't, but fuck you anyway, so here it is:

Your government is broken, and it was Obama who broke it for you. It was Obama who blew up the budget. Before the Kenyan Marxist half-breed crackhead whose mommie posed for nudie pictures got into office, we actually had "budgets", instead of "continuing resolutions" and temporary stopgap spending bills that only funded the government for a few months.

The last time that we had a real full-on, real-life federal budget that was signed into law was in 1997, when Clinton was President. Even then, it was only because Gingrich was running the House and the Republican-controlled Congress put Bill The Rapist on a short leash.

I was with you and cheering you on until you blamed it ALL on Obama. He busted the budget in many ways. Not only his failed $800Bill stimulus, but also robbing the income from FICA taxes to pay out "tax breaks" for folks who pay no Income Tax. Corrupt bookkeeping is the stock and trade of ANY Federal "trust fund".

Like I said, 20% or MORE of the current deficits were KNOWN to be coming for 30+ years and Dems blocked ANY fixes or adjustments using the ample FICA SURPLUSES that were being stolen from the working poor.

Other than that --- you would have gotten a "Winner" for all that. :5_1_12024:

Its sobering to realize how corrupt congress is.
You blamed Obama for every penny of debt on his watch.

But look at you dancing like crazy to avoid holding Trump accountable!

Pseudocon hypocrisy in all its naked decrepitude, ladies and gentlemen. You could see this coming from miles away.

I'd prefer we balance the budget by eliminating tax expenditures. Then we will not only have a balance, we will have a surplus which can then be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, then we can lower tax rates for everyone even more.

But I'm just a crazy conservative. What do I know.

What Trump did with his Ponzi tax cut was leave the tax expenditures in place which had driven the corporate tax rate so high to begin with! But that kind of mathematical con game goes right over the heads of the Tard Herd.

Trump thus transferred another $1.5 trillion of debt onto future generations, while the pseudocons were told this was some kind of economic miracle to their benefit which they have idiotically parroted ever since. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The tards have thus become liberal Keynesians.

The EITC is a credit given to the working poor which increases the more productive they become. It incentivizes the poor to work harder and earn more and has been very effective.

Thank you sir, will look into it more when I get a chance.

Trump's not a 'Fiscal Conservative.' He never claimed to be. But what was the alternative? Hitlery Clinton? No thanks.

That being said, i do hope he vetoes this awful mess. It's a shockingly irresponsible Budget.

Forum List

Back