Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

Over the past few weeks, pseudocons have indisputably proven they don't really care about Family Values™. That was all fake, and they are hypocrites.

And now, with Trump's massive federal deficits, they are about to prove their hypocrisy on an issue they cannot claim has nothing to do with governing. So while they blubber their usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!", they will not be able to actually defend Trump's huge debt. And by attempting to defend it with "b-b-b-but Obama", they are proving their hypocrisy.

Trump has already perpetrated a hoax on the rubes by passing a Ponzi scheme which cuts taxes today at the expense of saddling our children with another $1.5 trillion in debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies. And the Dow has been plummeting ever since.

You see, when you cut tax rates without removing all the government gifts in the tax code which caused those rates to be so high to begin with, you are not really a conservative. You are a Keynesian hack running up more debt.

Thus has Trump made every pseudocon into a Keynesian.

And now this: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill as Deadline Looms

The spending spree comes on the heels of the Republicans’ tax overhaul, which was projected to add $1.5 trillion to federal budget deficits over a decade. The deficit is now expected to exceed $1 trillion in the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a fiscal watchdog group.

Now pay attention. The psuedocons are going to throw up all kinds of smoke. They will puke up tu quoque fallacies. They will attack the messenger. They will build giant straw men. They will attempt to railroad the topic.

But you will notice they will not utter a single critical syllable about Trump's spending.

Not. One. Syllable.

And remember, they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt. Not Congress. They blamed Obama.

Here we go.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

Who the hell cares about a measly $1.5 trillion when Obama blew about $10 trillion, with nothing to show for it.

At least we're getting more dead terrorist shitheads and part of the wall out of that $1.5 trillion.

George the dumber doubled it, did you bitch, piss and moan about that? Raygun tripled it but I am sure you cheered for that senile old Cote!

Of course I didn't bitch, piss and moan about it. In case you were living under a rock in 2001, we were attacked on 9/11.

War costs money and any amount of money that produces dead shithead terrorists is just fine and dandy with me.

Personally, I'd rather see that money go toward killing Communists because everyone knows, "The only good Communist is a dead Communist", but dead shithead Muslim goat-fuckers will do for now.

Yes it was a great idea to cut taxes and fight to never ending wars! BRILLIANT!

I'd prefer we balance the budget by eliminating tax expenditures. Then we will not only have a balance, we will have a surplus which can then be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, then we can lower tax rates for everyone even more.

But I'm just a crazy conservative. What do I know.

What Trump did with his Ponzi tax cut was leave the tax expenditures in place which had driven the corporate tax rate so high to begin with! But that kind of mathematical con game goes right over the heads of the Tard Herd.

Trump thus transferred another $1.5 trillion of debt onto future generations, while the pseudocons were told this was some kind of economic miracle to their benefit which they have idiotically parroted ever since. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The tards have thus become liberal Keynesians.

I am not sure about this, but did they not even add MORE expenditures for the corps and the Uber wealthy?
Yes, there were some carve-outs for the uber wealthy in the tax Ponzi scheme. For example, they raised the ceiling for the estate tax.

I'm actually against the estate tax, though. That wealth has already been taxed, and someone should be allowed to pass on their money to whoever they choose without a penalty.

I believe in no deductions, credits, or exemptions. With a possible exception made for the EITC, which has proven to actually increase productivity.

Exemptions, credits, and exemptions are why our tax rates are so high, and why we have to borrow money from our enemies every year.

It is insane that two entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different amounts of tax, depending on whether or not they behaved the way the government pays them to behave.

Brother I agree with you about all of that except the EITC and that is because I do not really understand what it is. Yes expenditures have been the bane of this country!

Well sure, but a Tax Cut is not an "expenditure".

Pretty sure I never said it was, in fact I would like to see a big tax cut for all. But the elimination of expenditures for all. Hell they already took almost all of them from the middle class now take them from the corporations!

That is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".

So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.

The most recent Dem piled $10 trillion onto the debt fool.
See?

This all the tards can do to defend Trump. "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Sad.

You know what left wingers hate, holding them accountable see ^^^
This is about Trump's spending. And you have the audacity to lecture about holding someone accountable as you toss out one tu quoque after another? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. :laughing0301:

You're an idiot. The "budget" has nothing to do with Trump. It's not "Trump's Budget", it's a "borrowing bill" thrown together by the combined Democrat and Republican Congress.

Would you like to know the hard truth? You probably don't, but fuck you anyway, so here it is:

Your government is broken, and it was Obama who broke it for you. It was Obama who blew up the budget. Before the Kenyan Marxist half-breed crackhead whose mommie posed for nudie pictures got into office, we actually had "budgets", instead of "continuing resolutions" and temporary stopgap spending bills that only funded the government for a few months.

The last time that we had a real full-on, real-life federal budget that was signed into law was in 1997, when Clinton was President. Even then, it was only because Gingrich was running the House and the Republican-controlled Congress put Bill The Rapist on a short leash.

I was with you and cheering you on until you blamed it ALL on Obama. He busted the budget in many ways. Not only his failed $800Bill stimulus, but also robbing the income from FICA taxes to pay out "tax breaks" for folks who pay no Income Tax. Corrupt bookkeeping is the stock and trade of ANY Federal "trust fund".

Like I said, 20% or MORE of the current deficits were KNOWN to be coming for 30+ years and Dems blocked ANY fixes or adjustments using the ample FICA SURPLUSES that were being stolen from the working poor.

Other than that --- you would have gotten a "Winner" for all that. :5_1_12024:

I am not sure about this, but did they not even add MORE expenditures for the corps and the Uber wealthy?
Yes, there were some carve-outs for the uber wealthy in the tax Ponzi scheme. For example, they raised the ceiling for the estate tax.

I'm actually against the estate tax, though. That wealth has already been taxed, and someone should be allowed to pass on their money to whoever they choose without a penalty.

I believe in no deductions, credits, or exemptions. With a possible exception made for the EITC, which has proven to actually increase productivity.

Exemptions, credits, and exemptions are why our tax rates are so high, and why we have to borrow money from our enemies every year.

It is insane that two entities earning identical incomes are paying radically different amounts of tax, depending on whether or not they behaved the way the government pays them to behave.

Brother I agree with you about all of that except the EITC and that is because I do not really understand what it is. Yes expenditures have been the bane of this country!

Pretty sure I never said it was, in fact I would like to see a big tax cut for all. But the elimination of expenditures for all. Hell they already took almost all of them from the middle class now take them from the corporations!

Tat is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".

No he never has said tax cuts are expenditures, not even close. Cut taxes for all, but also get rid of all the write off. The fed will be able to pay it's bills as well as pay off the debt. Nope never heard him say tax cuts are expenditures.

See?

Sad.

This is about Trump's spending. And you have the audacity to lecture about holding someone accountable as you toss out one tu quoque after another? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You're an idiot. The "budget" has nothing to do with Trump. It's not "Trump's Budget", it's a "borrowing bill" thrown together by the combined Democrat and Republican Congress.

Would you like to know the hard truth? You probably don't, but fuck you anyway, so here it is:

Your government is broken, and it was Obama who broke it for you. It was Obama who blew up the budget. Before the Kenyan Marxist half-breed crackhead whose mommie posed for nudie pictures got into office, we actually had "budgets", instead of "continuing resolutions" and temporary stopgap spending bills that only funded the government for a few months.

The last time that we had a real full-on, real-life federal budget that was signed into law was in 1997, when Clinton was President. Even then, it was only because Gingrich was running the House and the Republican-controlled Congress put Bill The Rapist on a short leash.

I was with you and cheering you on until you blamed it ALL on Obama. He busted the budget in many ways. Not only his failed $800Bill stimulus, but also robbing the income from FICA taxes to pay out "tax breaks" for folks who pay no Income Tax. Corrupt bookkeeping is the stock and trade of ANY Federal "trust fund".

Like I said, 20% or MORE of the current deficits were KNOWN to be coming for 30+ years and Dems blocked ANY fixes or adjustments using the ample FICA SURPLUSES that were being stolen from the working poor.

Its sobering to realize how corrupt congress is.

Over the past few weeks, pseudocons have indisputably proven they don't really care about Family Values™. That was all fake, and they are hypocrites.

And now, with Trump's massive federal deficits, they are about to prove their hypocrisy on an issue they cannot claim has nothing to do with governing. So while they blubber their usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!", they will not be able to actually defend Trump's huge debt. And by attempting to defend it with "b-b-b-but Obama", they are proving their hypocrisy.

Trump has already perpetrated a hoax on the rubes by passing a Ponzi scheme which cuts taxes today at the expense of saddling our children with another $1.5 trillion in debt which will have to be borrowed from our enemies. And the Dow has been plummeting ever since.

You see, when you cut tax rates without removing all the government gifts in the tax code which caused those rates to be so high to begin with, you are not really a conservative. You are a Keynesian hack running up more debt.

And now this: Congressional Leaders Agree on $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill as Deadline Looms

The spending spree comes on the heels of the Republicans’ tax overhaul, which was projected to add $1.5 trillion to federal budget deficits over a decade. The deficit is now expected to exceed $1 trillion in the 2019 fiscal year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a fiscal watchdog group.

Now pay attention. The psuedocons are going to throw up all kinds of smoke. They will puke up tu quoque fallacies. They will attack the messenger. They will build giant straw men. They will attempt to railroad the topic.

But you will notice they will not utter a single critical syllable about Trump's spending.

Not. One. Syllable.

And remember, they blamed Obama for every penny of the debt. Not Congress. They blamed Obama.

Here we go.

....and still blaming Obama. I couldn't help but notice that nowhere in your little diatribe did you mention the fact that Obama doubled the national debt, which took all previous Presidents to run up.

Who the hell cares about a measly $1.5 trillion when Obama blew about $10 trillion, with nothing to show for it.

At least we're getting more dead terrorist shitheads and part of the wall out of that $1.5 trillion.

George the dumber doubled it, did you bitch, piss and moan about that? Raygun tripled it but I am sure you cheered for that senile old Cote!

Of course I didn't bitch, piss and moan about it. In case you were living under a rock in 2001, we were attacked on 9/11.

War costs money and any amount of money that produces dead shithead terrorists is just fine and dandy with me.

Personally, I'd rather see that money go toward killing Communists because everyone knows, "The only good Communist is a dead Communist", but dead shithead Muslim goat-fuckers will do for now.

What's wrong with "never-ending wars"? The only end to war is when you surrender.

Are you are surrender-monkey or something? Are you ready to give in to radical Islam or are you willing to stand up and fight for what you believe in?

See?

Sad.

Guess I'll have to try a little harder. :biggrin:

Not. One. Syllable.

Here we go.

What's wrong with "never-ending wars"? The only end to war is when you surrender.

Are you are surrender-monkey or something? Are you ready to give in to radical Islam or are you willing to stand up and fight for what you believe in?

So you are willing to continue to send Americans into harms har for a problem that the European's should be taking care of since it is at their door and they rely on their oil? Of course you do you are a maroon, carry on!

Tat is G's position, he thinks any "cuts" are "expenditures".

No he never has said tax cuts are expenditures, not even close. Cut taxes for all, but also get rid of all the write off. The fed will be able to pay it's bills as well as pay off the debt. Nope never heard him say tax cuts are expenditures.

He uses semantics to try and cover up his illogical position.

A "deduction" means less money for the Government.
In Tax parlance an "expenditure" means less money for the Government.

They are the same thing. For ANYONE to hold such a position one must believe that ALL money belongs to the Government and not to the individual.

So you are willing to continue to send Americans into harms har for a problem that the European's should be taking care of since it is at their door and they rely on their oil? Of course you do you are a maroon, carry on!

It's painfully obvious that you have no concept of "Honor, Duty, and Country". Our military is made up of highly-trained and highly-motivated individuals operating as a group, and who are professional soldiers. They are best equipped, best-trained, and most professional fighting force in the entire world.

They go where they are sent, and are proud to be serving this country. This isn't like the old "Volunteer Army" of the 70's. The American soldier has not been unwillingly drafted or "pressed" into service. They do what they do because they believe in what they do.

And they are not "sent into harm's way", they are deployed to bring harm to the enemy, to utterly fuck up their shit. And that's what they love doing. That's what they live for.

Now you can either give them your full support or demoralize them by insinuating that their sacrifice doesn't mean anything, that's up to you.

It doesn't matter what we believe, the Politicians do what the Bankers tell them to do.

Oh, the irony.

It was the Omnibus Spending Bill of December 2015 that helped propel Trump to become the GOP presidential nominee, where passage of the law so angered those on the ridiculous right that they resolved to ‘punish’ the Republican ‘establishment’ responsible for the spending measure – what better way to seek revenge against the treasonous GOP leadership than to support the likes of Trump for president thus destroying the Republican Party.

"Family values and hypocrites"? What the hell is this? The dirty little secret is that lefties only complain about "family values" and the freaking national debit during republican administrations.

It's painfully obvious that you have no concept of "Honor, Duty, and Country". Our military is made up of highly-trained and highly-motivated individuals operating as a group, and who are professional soldiers. They are best equipped, best-trained, and most professional fighting force in the entire world.

They go where they are sent, and are proud to be serving this country. This isn't like the old "Volunteer Army" of the 70's. The American soldier has not been unwillingly drafted or "pressed" into service. They do what they do because they believe in what they do.

And they are not "sent into harm's way", they are deployed to bring harm to the enemy, to utterly fuck up their shit. And that's what they love doing. That's what they live for.

Now you can either give them your full support or demoralize them by insinuating that their sacrifice doesn't mean anything, that's up to you.

And we should fight everybody else's wars? That is just plain fucking stupid!

It doesn't matter what we believe, the Politicians do what the Bankers tell them to do.

And you're ok with that?

Irresponsible the whole lot of them. Schumer celebrating the end of austerity? For whom? Both houses giving themselves extra monies as well as increasing their expense accounts. WTF? Money to improve wine label accuracy? Trump supports the whole debacle despite there not being only enough for 33 miles for his idiotic wall, and the Trumplodytes will hail him as a hero, drink his Flavor Aid, and never get have a clue that he never seriously expected to get a wall. Did Pelosi at least get money for her lawnmowers as an alternative?

Fuck.

How are we fighting "everyone else's" wars? While everyone else has surrendered and is letting radical shithead Muslim murderers over-run and Balkanize their countries, we haven't. They have surrendered, while we haven't.

In case you haven't figured it out, radical Islam wants nothing less than to to utterly destroy this country, by any means necessary. Is that such a hard concept to understand? We're fighting for the very right to exist here.

How are we fighting "everyone else's" wars? While everyone else has surrendered and is letting radical shithead Muslim murderers over-run and Balkanize their countries, we haven't. They have surrendered, while we haven't.

In case you haven't figured it out, radical Islam wants nothing less than to to utterly destroy this country, by any means necessary. Is that such a hard concept to understand? We're fighting for the very right to exist here.

Oh, that's right, I get it now. You're a conservative, therefore afraid of your own shadow. The The mooslums, the lil brown brown people south of the border, and heavens the blacks in our cities. Yup I get it!

Sick sick sick sick.

McConnell and Ryan need to be replaced. Can Gingrich step in as Speaker?
I told you we should have elected Kasich. He's the only candidate who had actual experience balancing the federal budget.
So another.com bubble? We need a real Democrat with actual control to raise taxes on the bloated rich and invest in America and Americans.
I'd prefer we balance the budget by eliminating tax expenditures. Then we will not only have a balance, we will have a surplus which can then be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, then we can lower tax rates for everyone even more.

But I'm just a crazy conservative. What do I know.

What Trump did with his Ponzi tax cut was leave the tax expenditures in place which had driven the corporate tax rate so high to begin with! But that kind of mathematical con game goes right over the heads of the Tard Herd.

Trump thus transferred another $1.5 trillion of debt onto future generations, while the pseudocons were told this was some kind of economic miracle to their benefit which they have idiotically parroted ever since. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The tards have thus become liberal Keynesians.
We are not going to get anywhere until we raise taxes on the rich. Even to 50% like Reagan cut it 2...

And you're ok with that?

I'm not ok with any War, the only ones who are have never been involved in one. This is not a new thing. The day this Nation ok'd the Fed we lost the Country.

Forum List

Back