Congressional Leader Suggests Fox Is An Obstacle

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
Former Republican Rep. Tom Davis (VA) suggested that Fox News will make it difficult for Republicans to agree to a deal with Democrats that would allow some tax cuts for the wealthy to expire. Fox has reportedly been an obstacle to Republican attempts to compromise in the past as well.

SOURCE: Former GOP Congressional Leader Suggests Fox Is An Obstacle To Debt Deal | Blog | Media Matters for America
Former GOP Congressional Leader Suggests Fox Is An Obstacle To Debt Deal - ShredOfTruth.com

You know there's a problem with your biased media when the people you're reporting for are calling you a problem.

Now if we only get a liberal Congressman to admit that MSNBC is also being a problem, we'll be in business.

A politician complaining about the media making their job more difficult is absolutely rich...silly elected official thinking that the press should roll over and hush up.:D

Do you think MSNBC drives democratic policy to the extent Fox does republican policy? I don't watch it or any cable news so I really can't say for sure but it seems that Fox makes itself the news far too often.

Do you think MSNBC drives democratic policy to the extent Fox does republican policy? I don't watch it or any cable news so I really can't say for sure but it seems that Fox makes itself the news far too often.

In a word, yes.
They both push their extremist agendas far harder than they've ever done before. When ones goes deeper in (left or right), they respond in kind.

In a word, yes.
They both push their extremist agendas far harder than they've ever done before. When ones goes deeper in (left or right), they respond in kind.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion but I hold Fox mainly accountable for inflicting the tea party on America and I really don't see a parallel to that.

In a word, yes.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion but I hold Fox mainly accountable for inflicting the tea party on America and I really don't see a parallel to that.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton say hello

In a word, yes.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton say hello

Well I suppose you would find them distasteful but what does that have to with what I said?

In a word, yes.

The opposition spends more time viewing and discussing Fox and the TP than anyone else...it could be considered obsessive, and it's certainly part of why Fox has such high viewership, because those lurkers just can't help themselves. They have given Fox/TP far more publicity than they pretend to think Fox/TP deserve.

26lede_saudi-blogSpan.jpg

Why would Fox be an obstacle?

In a word, yes.

The opposition spends more time viewing and discussing Fox and the TP than anyone else...it could be considered obsessive, and it's certainly part of why Fox has such high viewership, because those lurkers just can't help themselves. They have given Fox/TP far more publicity than they pretend to think Fox/TP deserve.

The left has been fearing the rise of a Fascist Right party for years, damned right we are going to keep an eye on them and their propaganda mouthpiece.

The left has been fearing the rise of a Fascist Right party for years, damned right we are going to keep an eye on them and their propaganda mouthpiece.

Fear, obsession, paranoia...carry on.:eusa_whistle:

Yes. Of course. Fox is an obstacle. The fact that Obama wont even consider giving up anything isn't

Fear, obsession, paranoia...carry on.:eusa_whistle:

They've been meeting all my expectations so far, including the encouragingly large backlash against them.

Forum List

Back