Congressional Candidate Alan West: 'Democrat released My Social Security Number'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
The release of the SS number was criminal and this shows how vial and treacherous the Democrats really are and how far they will go to ruin someone that is a threat. I'm suprised they haven't done this to Sarah Palin yet. Some one needs to go to jail. The Democrats are getting very desperate amd this is proof.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Allen West: Democrat Released My Social Security Number

WPTV: Republican candidate for Congress Allen West says a document sent to thousands of voters has his Social Security number on it.

He blames his opponent, Democrat Ron Klein, and calls it an "unprecedented new low in American politics."

Last edited:
This was a ginormous fuck-up. Allen West has every right to be outraged...and although it hasn't been mentioned (from what I can tell) it is also outrageous to release a copy of his tax lien if the lien was released via payment, without adding that information. There's a difference between paying late and not paying at all.

I told everyone that the Democrats were incredibly desperate this time around. They will resort to anything. This is a real disgrace. My heart goes out to Mr. West. Hopefully some criminal charges can be filed against his opponent. People better be ready for more heinous dirty tricks like this coming from the Democrats. They're like cornered rats at this point. Their "Community Organizers" will also be out in force bussing in those Felons and Illegals to steal elections. Just stay vigilant and report anything suspicious at your polling place. Cornered rats are very dangerous.

• Banned
I told everyone that the Democrats were incredibly desperate this time around. They will resort to anything. This is a real disgrace. My heart goes out to Mr. West. Hopefully some criminal charges can be filed against his opponent. People better be ready for more heinous dirty tricks like this coming from the Democrats. They're like cornered rats at this point. Their "Community Organizers" will also be out in force bussing in those Felons and Illegals to steal elections. Just stay vigilant and report anything suspicious at your polling place. Cornered rats are very dangerous.
I totally agree with you here on this issue.

Criminal charges could and should be pursued. Personally,i think his Democratic opponent should be in handcuffs and wearing an orange jumpsuit. I don't care whether you call yourself a Republican or a Democrat. This is just wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back