• i think it is provocitive and justified

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R4yTdsCktw]YouTube - No Mosque at Ground Zero - Web[/ame]

watch the video and please comment

Poll coming

feaf.jpg

Get out and vote America. Nuff said.

I don't know what to think of it.

I mean, she might have been better off just to show his drunken assault on that student awhile back

Last edited:
no one wants to voice an opinion on this ad?

If I lived in NC, I would vote against her for this ad. She is using the lives of 3,000 dead Americans in a vile attempt to score political points. And not only that, but how many times do we have to tell these asshole "conservatives" that terrorist extremists attacked us on 9/11, not the Muslims?

If I lived in NC, I would vote against her for this ad. She is using the lives of 3,000 dead Americans in a vile attempt to score political points.

i was with ya at this point
And not only that, but how many times do we have to tell these asshole "conservatives" that terrorist extremists attacked us on 9/11, not the Muslims?
but you went totally off the charts on this

If I lived in NC, I would vote against her for this ad. She is using the lives of 3,000 dead Americans in a vile attempt to score political points.

And not only that, but how many times do we have to tell these asshole "conservatives" that terrorist extremists attacked us on 9/11, not the Muslims?

You disagree? Had the Muslims attacked us, all 1.66 BILLION of them, we would have been overrun.

You disagree? Had the Muslims attacked us, all 1.66 BILLION of them, we would have been overrun.
no, but you used too broad of a brush

kinda like your avatar though

keep it up

It would be funny if not for the fact that some people will actually believe this crap.

keep it up

My apologies for the broad brush. However, this particular ad is a throw back to the GOP days of fearmongering. She is connecting dots that simply cannot be connected and hoping to draw a conclusion that simply isn't there in hopes of scaring people. Fearmongering is SO 2008....

keep it up

My apologies for the broad brush. However, this particular ad is a throw back to the GOP days of fearmongering. She is connecting dots that simply cannot be connected and hoping to draw a conclusion that simply isn't there in hopes of scaring people. Fearmongering is SO 2008....

You have to understand that to the people she is trying to appeal to, being a Muslim is the same thing as being a terrorist

If I lived in NC, I would vote against her for this ad.

You'd vote against her anyway because she is a Republican, you dumb ass. Who do you think you're fooling?

Regarding the ad, I don't know why someone in North Carolina would bother running an ad about the mosque in NYC. While it's been a national issue in a sense, it's really not a local problem. I agree with the earlier poster who said she should run the drunk Etheridge video. That was hilarious.

Accurate ad. I know it p*sses the Anti-Christian Progressive Dems off,but it is a good ad. Maybe i can help her a bit? Here's some more common sense accuracy...

feaf.jpg

Accurate ad. I know it p*sses the Anti-Christian Progressive Dems off,but it is a good ad. Maybe i can help her a bit? Here's some more common sense accuracy...

feaf.jpg
i'm not anti-Christian, nor am i progressive, or a democrat
this ad is vile and disgusting

Forum List

Back