Congressional Black Caucus Chair: Democrats Doing ‘Pathetic Job’ Reaching Out to Minority Voters

I don't see it looking to good for the GOP either. Look, people need to stop looking at Trump like he is a republican, conservative or liberal. He is none of those. He is a spanking sent by the American voter. A loud "FUCK YOU" from us Americans. These kunts need to get that if they continue to go about business as usual there will be another spanking in 2018 for democrats AND republicans AGAIN.

'Congressional Black Caucus Chair: Democrats Doing ‘Pathetic Job’ Reaching Out to Minority Voters'

I guess the Russians just aren't paying them enough to put all their effort into generating racial division...

:p

I don't see it looking to good for the GOP either.
Correct.

I can tell you, from my own experience in my own family and extended family, minorities have been conditioned over the last 2+ generations to being "sold" to. Obviously the Democrats have done this, and the Republicans have to decide if they're going to give in and play the same cynical, dishonest game.

I get it - it's not right to divide Americans into ethnic (and other) groups as the Dems have, but facts are facts. As long as the GOP tries to be above that game and treat all Americans as Americans, it will lag behind the Dems, significantly. The LEAST it should be doing is looking for a way to do it less blatantly than the Dems, but I don't even see that.

So this is a decision the GOP has to make. Neither direction is terribly attractive, I'm sure.

Correct.

I can tell you, from my own experience in my own family and extended family, minorities have been conditioned over the last 2+ generations to being "sold" to. Obviously the Democrats have done this, and the Republicans have to decide if they're going to give in and play the same cynical, dishonest game.

I get it - it's not right to divide Americans into ethnic (and other) groups as the Dems have, but facts are facts. As long as the GOP tries to be above that game and treat all Americans as Americans, it will lag behind the Dems, significantly. The LEAST it should be doing is looking for a way to do it less blatantly than the Dems, but I don't even see that.

So this is a decision the GOP has to make. Neither direction is terribly attractive, I'm sure.

Both parties are feckless and lazy. To long they hav been riding the gravy train accountable to no one. Will trump change that ? No. Ultimately, those who support him the loudest are even let down, though they won't say it. Trump is punishment. That's why he won. Then look at Bernie Sanders. He comes off crazy as a shithouse rat, yet despite the DNC's efforts to cover it up, they had to hobble him and his campaigne to stop him. So looking there you clearly see the reason why America hates everyone in Washington. On that both sides are of like mind. God help them when both sides get sick of them at the same time.

Correct.

Both parties are feckless and lazy. To long they hav been riding the gravy train accountable to no one. Will trump change that ? No. Ultimately, those who support him the loudest are even let down, though they won't say it. Trump is punishment. That's why he won. Then look at Bernie Sanders. He comes off crazy as a shithouse rat, yet despite the DNC's efforts to cover it up, they had to hobble him and his campaigne to stop him. So looking there you clearly see the reason why America hates everyone in Washington. On that both sides are of like mind. God help them when both sides get sick of them at the same time.
I think he represents both punishment and pushback, and at the same time, is more likely a last gasp than a big change. And worse, for those of us who aren't thrilled with either party, he may be single-handedly ruining the idea of outsider-as-politician.

And from what I'm seeing, neither end has learned a thing from this exercise. That may end up being the worst part of this.

Correct.

I think he represents both punishment and pushback, and at the same time, is more likely a last gasp than a big change. And worse, for those of us who aren't thrilled with either party, he may be single-handedly ruining the idea of outsider-as-politician.

And from what I'm seeing, neither end has learned a thing from this exercise. That may end up being the worst part of this.

The most sad part? All they need to do to change it is be a little honest and try thinking for them selves. Instead, they giv it all over to 24 hour news and Comedy Central. America deserves all this. It's what we get for rolling over and giving it all to "them". Sorry it sounds crazy, but there it is.

Correct.

The most sad part? All they need to do to change it is be a little honest and try thinking for them selves. Instead, they giv it all over to 24 hour news and Comedy Central. America deserves all this. It's what we get for rolling over and giving it all to "them". Sorry it sounds crazy, but there it is.
Yep, self-inflicted wound.

But all the democrats have done in the past 8 years was pander to minorities and to hell with everyone else. Will the blacks ever get tired of their national crybaby routine?

Forum List

Back