Congress working on 2 Amnesty bills now!

Great. The "Dream Act" for amnesty.

They'll pass that in a lame duck congress near Christmas this year. They'll hijack Christmas as the feel good time to guarantee "Families will no longer be torn apart" by "Racist, right wing attempts like the overturned Arizona law".

God help this nation. The liberals are pushing it to the edge. When historians 200 years from now discuss the fall of the United States, just as we discuss the fall of the Roman Empire now, they'll point to the elections of 2006 and 2008 as the time when voters voted with emotion for candidates they barely knew who had far left radical agendas and rose to power. A political trojan horse by the left to destroy the world's lone superpower.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
MarchAcrossBorderStampedeCartoon.jpg

A political trojan horse by the left to destroy the world's lone superpower.
trojan-pinata.jpg

:clap2: Kudos to you for the above two pictures.

Here is my new dream. If Mexico and it's culture is so great, and such a benefit to society, I dream of the day all liberals will just move there forever and stay. Then they can have their utopian society.

OH WAIT!!!! They can't. Mexico has some of the strictest anti-immigration laws on the planet. They wouldn't allow it, but criticize us for daring do the same.

In the interest of non-"racism" I think ANYBODY who comes into this country illegally should be booted out. Period. If you can't come in here through proper channels, then stay the hell away.

I was visiting a friend today and there was a conversation about immigration - my friend owns a country store and one of the locals came in, my friend asked her how she felt about the current immigration situation. The woman had come over here from England. She had papers to fill out out the wazoo - gave everything but a full body drain of all her blood just to get permission to come into the States, had a permanent green card, had to register as an alien year after year until she became a citizen. She said she was not above doing shit jobs - scrubbing floors, working fields, whatever it took to stay in America. She had married an American in England and did not get one dime of assistance to even feed their four children when her husband lost his job because SHE was not a citizen. They made it through the rough patch despite it all. She has real serious issues about illegals coming in and getting life handed them on a silver platter paid for by American taxpayers. She thinks they should have to come into this country the same way she did. She has a good point. Preferential treatment should not be given to illegals who have no intention of truly contributing to the society in which they want to life - just drain the society of everything it can because they think they're entitled to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Then what are they?

The DREAM act is a route to citizenship for undocumented students.

The AgJOBS act is protections for migrant farm workers.

Neither is "Amnesty".

If by 'students' we are referring to college students then I can wholly support something of that nature. That is the type of immigrant that we are looking for - the ones that want to better themselves. As far as protections for illegal farm workers, what are we talking about here? A cursory search just keeps mentioning their rights but that can mean anything. What do they need protections from? I continually hear the left complain that immigration is only a problem because we are employing them and that we need to attack the companies that are hiring the illegals. How does giving them protections help?

Then what are they?

The DREAM act is a route to citizenship for undocumented students.

The AgJOBS act is protections for migrant farm workers.

Neither is "Amnesty".

"The DREAM act is a route to citizenship for undocumented students (illegal aliens)."

LOL! That is a amnesty!

"The AgJOBS act is protections for migrant farm workers (illegal aliens)."

"protecting" ILLEGAL ALIENS by letting them remain in the country is amnesty.

Playing with words like politicians do doesn't change things. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Forum List

Back