Congress versus a Term limit?

Congress ever approve an Amendment for Term limits?

• Never

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We could force them.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I am curious as to how you claim to be an adult and claim to 'own' another poster. That 'owning' comment makes your claim of being an 'adult' more than a little ridiculous.

So which is it? Do you 'own' another poster or are you a grown up?

Idiot.
I'm sorry Konnie. I'm not fluent in libberish and translation.com doesn't have that function yet. Maybe if you can provide us with a Rosetta Stone for English to Libberish, we could actually communicate as sentients. Till then, I'll make do mocking the shit out of you since serious discussion with you went by the boards back when you joined up with Chris and Ole Crocks worshiping the great green chicken little god.

Your immaturity makes answering your posts hardly worth my time. Too lazy to to construct a coherent post, so you have to talk nonsense. If you don't understand my posts maybe it's time to go back for that GED. :cuckoo:
Please. Put me on ignore. I don't give a flying fuck. I don't post for your edification but my own and my fan club.... as it were. You exist in my world for occasional vapid entertainment purposes.

I've handed you your lunch for months now an now you're resorting to getting 'huffy' about it makes it only more funny.

I tried being nice and understanding and have a conversation back when you first staggered into the room, but you kept vomiting the same shit... lapping it up and doing it again. I've no time for this type of intellectual self-flagellation.

Face it, it's a gross habit, philosophically speaking. You only go to prove Kipling right.

[SIZE=+1]As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;[/SIZE]

Oh don't forget to vote for yourself in the flame zone poll. I'd hate to have you lose because you felt too important to vote for yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/182287-pwnage-smackdown-big-fitz-vs-konradv.html

I'm sorry Konnie. I'm not fluent in libberish and translation.com doesn't have that function yet. Maybe if you can provide us with a Rosetta Stone for English to Libberish, we could actually communicate as sentients. Till then, I'll make do mocking the shit out of you since serious discussion with you went by the boards back when you joined up with Chris and Ole Crocks worshiping the great green chicken little god.

Your immaturity makes answering your posts hardly worth my time. Too lazy to to construct a coherent post, so you have to talk nonsense. If you don't understand my posts maybe it's time to go back for that GED. :cuckoo:
Please. Put me on ignore. I don't give a flying fuck. I don't post for your edification but my own and my fan club.... as it were. You exist in my world for occasional vapid entertainment purposes.

I've handed you your lunch for months now an now you're resorting to getting 'huffy' about it makes it only more funny.

I tried being nice and understanding and have a conversation back when you first staggered into the room, but you kept vomiting the same shit... lapping it up and doing it again. I've no time for this type of intellectual self-flagellation.

Face it, it's a gross habit, philosophically speaking. You only go to prove Kipling right.

Oh don't forget to vote for yourself in the flame zone poll. I'd hate to have you lose because you felt too important to vote for yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/182287-pwnage-smackdown-big-fitz-vs-konradv.html

You've handed me nothing. You have yet to submit a coherent post on ANY subject. Ignore? That's for wusses like you that get their man-points from a cool/tough avatar!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You've handed me nothing. You have yet to submit a coherent post on ANY subject. Ignore? That's for wusses like you that get their man-points from a cool/tough avatar!!! :lol::lol::lol:
ROFL... ooo... ain'tchu superior while you cry with avatar AND rep power envy. How do I know it's envy? Otherwise you'd not have even mentioned it.

You've given me no reason to stoop to your level of stupidity, and until you give me a reason to stop treating you like the morphodite child you act like, the mockery SHALL continue as to keep the morale of others high. Thank you for providing this useful service. Someday you will be promoted to a position of more responsibility... like doorstop or grease trap. Oh, and you don't like the mockery, quit responding to it, dumb ass.

Lolcat does an impersonation of you.

53eba0a1-8f0a-43ed-8068-147625705063.jpg

ROFL... ooo... ain'tchu superior while you cry with avatar AND rep power envy. How do I know it's envy? Otherwise you'd not have even mentioned it.

You've given me no reason to stoop to your level of stupidity, and until you give me a reason to stop treating you like the morphodite child you act like, the mockery SHALL continue as to keep the morale of others high. Thank you for providing this useful service. Someday you will be promoted to a position of more responsibility... like doorstop or grease trap. Oh, and you don't like the mockery, quit responding to it, dumb ass.

I'm a worthless child but you keep responding anyway?!?! Apparently I must be saying something of interest. What do I have to be envious about? Anyone can see that you don't really post anything worthwhile. Your supposed mockery makes no impression at all. For that to work, you'd have to be someone I respect and you certainly haven't earned it.

I'm a worthless child but you keep responding anyway?!?! Apparently I must be saying something of interest. What do I have to be envious about? Anyone can see that you don't really post anything worthwhile. Your supposed mockery makes no impression at all. For that to work, you'd have to be someone I respect and you certainly haven't earned it.
Amusement... I has it with your continual public mockery. I know many many others wait with baited breath to see how I'm going to slap you upside the head again. That tickles me too.

When I get bored with you, I will ignore you. Never fret.

funny-pictures-ill-aim-for-your-bed-next-time.jpg

Amusement... I has it with your continual public mockery. I know many many others wait with baited breath to see how I'm going to slap you upside the head again. That tickles me too.

Who's fretting? Just seeing how many times I can make you jump through my hoop. Good Kitty. :lol: It's almost toooooooo easy!!! :cool:

Who's fretting? Just seeing how many times I can make you jump through my hoop. Good Kitty. :lol: It's almost toooooooo easy!!! :cool:
well if all you wanted were nice lolcat pictures, you could of course go to icanhascheezburger and get them youself. But since you love them so, I'll indulge you again.

funny-pictures-cat-charges-you-five-cents-for-a-diagnosis.jpg

BTW, try reverse psychology on someone else. You're not good at it. I recommend a not so clever 3 year old or family member.

BTW, try reverse psychology on someone else. You're not good at it. I recommend a not so clever 3 year old or family member.

Why not? It seems to be working quite well, thank you. You keep responding like a good little pet. I think I'll keep you, for the the giggles at least. :lol:

I think the voter should set the term limit, not the Congress.

And I think precinct chairmen who "find" votes after the count should be automatically hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.

I'm sick of 'em taking their preferences over the people who honestly voted.

I agree with the sentiment on "finding" votes. How many times did they have to continue the count when Al Franken stole a seat? "Oh, here are some votes in the trunk of my car."

I have mixed emotions about term limits. I understand the reasoning and I think it's a good one, but I'm not sure I like the idea of taking yet another thing away from the people.

OK, I change my mind. We don't need term limits. We need an electorate of civic virtue who vote for good candidates. The issue is of course the $$$ involved.

How do we do this?

OK, I change my mind. We don't need term limits. We need an electorate of civic virtue who vote for good candidates. The issue is of course the $$$ involved.

How do we do this?

Public financing and a period before the election when only the candidates can speak to the issues. That would require a constitutional amendment, but definitely worth a try, IMO.

Big Business, the radical left, and the reactionary right will never permit it.

Forum List

Back