Congress trying to get Trump removed from ballots

Its not Congress but various State Houses. I have no clue if that's legal? Can GOP controlled States put rules in that would exclude democrat candidates?
How about, if you were ever a communist, or ever used food stamps or welfare or were ever arrested, or were never a member of the US military?

Last edited:
The Democrats are trying to pass a resolution stating that until some committee is satisfied that Trump has released every detail of his tax returns, his name can not be on the ballot in certain states in 2020.
Trump could be left off some states’ ballots in 2020 if these bills become law
We're a republic not a democracy, right? Funny how Republicans are suddenly against states' rights when it's inconvenient.
A resolution by the Federal Congress telling States that they cannot include the President of the United States on their ballots is a states rights issue?

Really?

So, there were how many states that went to the GOP and how many to the Democrats?

If every red state decided to keep every Democrat off the Presidential ballots, you'd be okay with that?

election-results.jpg

Shall we keep the Democrats off the presidential election ballot by state?

The Democrats are trying to pass a resolution stating that until some committee is satisfied that Trump has released every detail of his tax returns, his name can not be on the ballot in certain states in 2020.

Wow, this isn't just Washington state, this is an organized countrywide effort. Find out who is behind organizing this traitorous bullshit and hang them for the treason it is.

Also hang any rep that votes yes for this unconstitutional treasonous bullshit.

Its not Congress but various State Houses. I have no clue if that's legal? Can GOP controlled States put rules in that would exclude democrat candidates?
How about, if you were ever a communist, or ever used food stamps or welfare or were ever arrested?

Fuck no it's not legal, and if there's any law agencies in this country worth their salt, they need to hunt down and prosecute who's behind organizing this attack on American elections. Furthermore, whoever is pulling that crap, needs to publicly hang or face firing squad. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
1. Take the EC out.
2. Allow 16 year olds to vote.
3. Allow illegals to vote.
4. Take Trumps name off the ballot.

It used to be that when you have a candidate, the strategy would be issues, positive news stories and relating to the voters. The Democrats have reached a new low. Nothing about presenting a good candidate....just getting rid of the opposition and get the most ignoran t voters possible while changing the constitution.

Just WOW. Democrats...are you approving of all of this???

We're a republic not a democracy, right? Funny how Republicans are suddenly against states' rights when it's inconvenient.
You forget, federal elections are run by feds, not states. Your own? Yo7 can have your states rights.

If a state takes a president off the ballot. Then their states vote doesn't count at all. I'm good with that, since it would be liberal states doing it.

If a state takes a president off the ballot. Then their states vote doesn't count at all. I'm good with that, since it would be liberal states doing it.

Fair point! :113:

Also, that works both ways and is totally fair! I like that. :)

Kiss Washington and CA Electoral votes goodbye.

If every red state decided to keep every Democrat off the Presidential ballots, you'd be okay with that?

election-results.jpg

I wouldn't consider PA, OH, MI or WI red states. Iowa and Florida maybe. So then the Democrats would win every time.

But that's not what it's about. They don't want him on the ballot unless he releases his income taxes, and he won't because he is the biggest swamp monster that has ever existed, the most corrupt in American history.

The Democrats are trying to pass a resolution stating that until some committee is satisfied that Trump has released every detail of his tax returns, his name can not be on the ballot in certain states in 2020. They should stop now and apologize to the nation for even suggesting it.

That has nothing to do with Congress. That is individual states setting the qualifications for being on their ballot.

How about, if you were ever a communist, or ever used food stamps or welfare or were ever arrested?

Fuck no it's not legal, and if there's any law agencies in this country worth their salt, they need to hunt down and prosecute who's behind organizing this attack on American elections. Furthermore, whoever is pulling that crap, needs to publicly hang or face firing squad. Enough is enough.

states have always set the standards for being on their ballots, that is why you do not have 1000 choice when you go to vote.

election-results.jpg

I wouldn't consider PA, OH, MI or WI red states. Iowa and Florida maybe. So then the Democrats would win every time.

But that's not what it's about. They don't want him on the ballot unless he releases his income taxes, and he won't because he is the biggest swamp monster that has ever existed, the most corrupt in American history.
I believe when a person runs (or is elected), they are obligated to release financial records. Didn't he do that?

You forget, federal elections are run by feds, not states.

wrong

election-results.jpg

I believe when a person runs (or is elected), they are obligated to release financial records. Didn't he do that?
Nope.

Forum List

Back