Congress should give tax credits to those who earn over $200,000 per year!

Maybe those making over $200,000 a year shouldn't pay any taxes at all. Afterall, they're the econmic engine while the rest of us at best are just a lot parasitic workers who don't contribute a fucking thing.

I can't comment on whether you're a parasitic worker, but you sure sound like a petty, jealous individual who resents anyone who earns more than you do.

Maybe those making over $200,000 a year shouldn't pay any taxes at all. Afterall, they're the econmic engine while the rest of us at best are just a lot parasitic workers who don't contribute a fucking thing.

I can't comment on whether you're a parasitic worker, but you sure sound like a petty, jealous individual who resents anyone who earns more than you do.

Typical right-wing tactic. Can't come up with a well reasoned rebuttal so you start hurling out the insults.

Well done!

Typical right-wing tactic. Can't come up with a well reasoned rebuttal so you start hurling out the insults.

Well done!

You made a ridiculous sarcastic statement that added nothing to the discussion. What is there to rebut?

no insult intended, but like I said, self deception. ^^^

Cognitive thought and rationalization are servants of our selfish genes.

logic is hugely over rated.

In your case, you're probably correct. If you think of yourself as an unthinking piece of meat, then so be it. It's not worth my time conversing with such. Adios.

It truly makes me laugh to read your comments on congnitive thought and logic, boedicca. Anyone capable of active listening skills listening to Beck or Palin, Gingrich or Limbaugh, you or Zander, CrusaderFrank, Stephanie, Oddude, et al recognize right off demagoguery and emotion.
I wonder, are you a liar, or delusional? I suspect both.

A Life: Get one today

Well done!

I saw nothing in your post that made a well reasoned argument, so a well reasoned rebuttal seemed unnecessary.

You cannot tax individual incomes based upon the activities of a corporation or limited liability company.

I don't understand.

Nuff said. :clap2:

Yup. That pretty much sums up WryCatcher's contribution here. Worthless.
But it does betray the liberal mindset that absolutely MUST control others through taxation and regulation. Because they have this sneaking suspicion that somewhere, someone must be putting one over on someone else.
As RR put it, there are some people who cannot see a thin man and fat man standing together and figure the fat man got that way by taking something from the thin man.

Forum List

Back