congress-puts kibosh on westboros-military-funeral-protests

Congress done good. Who'da thunk it? Score one (a rare one) for the good guys.

Chick fil a hate can have free speech, but these ass wipes can't? Free speech if not? Can't have if both ways.

There has been no "hate" coming from Chick-Fil-A, but hey, we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your lies. If you can't make your point honestly, then you must not have a valid point to make.

Chick fil a hate can have free speech, but these ass wipes can't? Free speech if not? Can't have if both ways.

There has been no "hate" coming from Chick-Fil-A, but hey, we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your lies. If you can't make your point honestly, then you must not have a valid point to make.
God hates tags and so does chick fil a. Same crap, different levels. Sometimes looking in the mirror hurts. Intolerance at various levels but intolerance none the less. Why is it chick til a can have free speech but these assholes can't? I say fuck all intolerance.

Congress Puts Kibosh On Westboro's Military Funeral Protests| News | Towleroad)

Hateful Westboro Baptist Church's protests at military funerals may soon be a thing of the past. The Senate today passed an "Honoring America's Veterans" bill that includes an amendment barring protests two hours before and two hours after military funerals.

The Huffington Post offers more details:

According to "The Honoring America’s Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012," which is now headed to President Barack Obama's desk, demonstrators will no longer be allowed to picket military funerals two hours before or after a service. The bill also requires protestors to be at least 300 feet away from grieving family members

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

View attachment 20304 What a piece of shit....

you didn't get the memo, its cause right winger love to HATE, if this had been a leftist group doing it. the people of fox would have had thier minds explode, and you didnt even hear about it on fox other than "its free speech" fucking right wing hill billies, I think they are hiding the fact that they harbor homosexual feelings and are there for acting out

God hates tags and so does chick fil a. Same crap, different levels. Sometimes looking in the mirror hurts. Intolerance at various levels but intolerance none the less. Why is it chick til a can have free speech but these assholes can't? I say fuck all intolerance.

And I say fuck your intolerance of military families.

Forum List

Back