Congress or King.. ?

Will they be allowed to vote on Feinstein's bill?

Probably the same as Harry Reid allowed for votes on Republican bills when he was the Majority Leader.

I don't recall Harry Reid ripping kids from their families and holding them hostage to build a fucking wall. So, no.

So Reid allowed straight up and down votes on all Republican bills? I thought he tabled them.

Let me repeat my statement and see if we can figure out the disconnect together.

I don't recall Harry Reid ripping kids from their families and holding them hostage to build a fucking wall. So, no.

The senate majority leader gets to decide what gets voted on, I'm not disputing that, I'm saying McConnell is holding up this specific bill to help these kids, that is the problem.

Probably the same as Harry Reid allowed for votes on Republican bills when he was the Majority Leader.

So Reid allowed straight up and down votes on all Republican bills? I thought he tabled them.

Let me repeat my statement and see if we can figure out the disconnect together.

The senate majority leader gets to decide what gets voted on, I'm not disputing that, I'm saying McConnell is holding up this specific bill to help these kids, that is the problem.

No it’s not, McConnell will introduce a Republican bill that will be superior than the girl from California.

No it’s not, McConnell will introduce a Republican bill that will be superior than the girl from California.

How long does that take?

And yes, McConnell stopped a bill intended to end the separation of families, you can wrap it anyone way you want.

How long does that take?

And yes, McConnell stopped a bill intended to end the separation of families, you can wrap it anyone way you want.

Whatever McConnell does he does, maybe both parties need to quit playing your partisan games and look out for the people, oh wait, that wouldn’t serve you well.

How long does that take?

Whatever McConnell does he does, maybe both parties need to quit playing your partisan games and look out for the people, oh wait, that wouldn’t serve you well.

I think not separating families is looking out for people.

How long does that take?

I think not separating families is looking out for people.

If that was your only motive, you may have a point, however it isn’t you only motive, it isn’t even your first motive.

Forum List

Back