Congress needs to grow up and do their job!

Sep 29, 2008
What is it going to take to get through to the egotistical, self-absorbed, morons in Congress? I am so sick of the immature behavior of both sides of the aisle!

Our economy is in the toilet and gasping for breath, and neither side is capable of standing in front of a camera without gleefully pointing out how it is all the other sides fault and how their side is the only side looking out for the American people.In order to TRULY look out for the American people, shut your mouths, stop congratulating yourselves and do the jobs you were elected to do!

There is more than enough blame to go around on this one. There will be plenty of time for them to pose for the cameras and hold their inquiries and hearings aimed at uncovering every little thing the otherside did wrong and hiding your own guilt behind righteous indignation.

Right now we, your bosses, want you for once in your lives do what you were elected to do and work out a solution to the problem that we can live with and that will throw a lifeline to our economy.

Personally, my three year nephew is better at sharing his toys than these so called adults are.

I say we all keep a close eye on them, closely exam the details of the bill they do end up with. 'Cause you watch, in the end in order to get the votes they need, they will start adding on earmarks and pet projects in order to get it to pass so they can claim victory for their side. I say we start taking a hand in the leadership of our own country by voting out of office anyone who puts their own interest first and sells us out for special perks, earmark, and dirty money. In a way, we bring this on ourselves because we keep putting these same crooks back into office and let them get away with this in our names.

I emailed both of my senators and my member of the house and put them on notice that I will be watching to see what they do and will be holding accountable anyone that is not working for the benefit of my country.

And something that is being overlooked. While we are distracted here at home with trying to shore up our economy, there is a lot going on out there inthe world by people that would love to take advantage of our inattention.

Just a thought.

both parties keep trying to play political tricks to make the other look bad. the reason? people are stupid enough to fall for them. if americans didnt get caught up with meaningless issues or blind partisanship, politicians would be forced to act like responsible, intelligent adults. americans stupidity and apathy have allowed washington to become a freaking soap opera. and a bad one at that

Forum List

Back