Congress May Adjourn Without Passing Needed War Funds

CLASSIC!

Now she's cutting and pasting what she doesn't believe in...

And, to be honest, "not exactly my cup of tea" is about as safe as you can get. It says neither "I agree" nor "I disagree"... it says, I can't think for myself and don't know what to think so here's a cut and paste!"

OK, one last time, we now know what isn't exactly your cup of tea... how about A F*CKING STANCE FROM YOU, BY YOU? Or, would that tax your tiny little brain a little too much?

Wow, you are a cracker of the 10th degree. Again, the cut and paste you are trying to put me with. Whatever. I've done plenty of that, but not what you wish to condemn me with, though your condemnation would probably put me in good stead with many. Since you are for killing and aiding the killing of our troops.

Wow, you are a cracker of the 10th degree. Again, the cut and paste you are trying to put me with. Whatever. I've done plenty of that, but not what you wish to condemn me with, though your condemnation would probably put me in good stead with many. Since you are for killing and aiding the killing of our troops.

You know... after 18 years of service... I'm still proud to wear the uniform. So, unless you've got some cred there... maybe you should STFU? When I get my 20 year letter you'll probably treat me like most conservatives treat veterans... like dirt.

But, I do think it funny that you think a U.S. soldier is "for killing and aiding the killing of our troops" which would include myself... how stupid are you?

You know... after 18 years of service... I'm still proud to wear the uniform. So, unless you've got some cred there... maybe you should STFU? When I get my 20 year letter you'll probably treat me like most conservatives treat veterans... like dirt.

But, I do think it funny that you think a U.S. soldier is "for killing and aiding the killing of our troops" which would include myself... how stupid are you?

Nope psycho, you are all you meant with the psycho tag. You are a loser and a traitor. An apologists for those that don't need apologies and a standard bearer for those that no excuses are possible. A loser.

Nope psycho, you are all you meant with the psycho tag. You are a loser and a traitor. An apologists for those that don't need apologies and a standard bearer for those that no excuses are possible. A loser.

See how Kathianne treats a troop? Guess her magnetic yellow ribbon on her car is nothing but a show.

Now I'm a loser and a traitor. I guess supporting our Constitution is traitorous in the eyes of someone who wants a Republican Kingdom.

While not exactly in my thinking, this poses interesting topic:

http://shotsacrossthebow.com/archives/002651.html#002651

Questions in order.

1. It is possible, though it is also likely that it will enbolden the iraqi people themselves to take matters into there own hands, and show the world they can be a sovern nation. We cant stay there forever, and the war on terrorism is not going to end with our occupancy in iraq. We freed them, and now they hate us, and we attract terrorists from all over the middle east. Is this the thanks we get?

2. Yes i do believe they will work harder to overthrow the government, but they didnt win the rebellion with saddam in power, so we have to help organize it so the iraqi military can stand up and defend iraq like saddam did, but without the corruption and without the civil war/attacks on there own people.

3. No I do not believe Iran will seize Iraq because, now that we have contractors in Iraq and ties to that country diplomatically, Iran will think twice before invading because this would further issolate them from the rest of the world in terms of trade. They need to ship that oil out just as bad as japan needs to buy that oil. And if they attack iraq, our sanctions will stop oil production to the US which wont hurt us because only 20% of our oil comes from iran. And we will put pressure on Japan to put sanction on iran. Granted, Japan needs there oil more than anyone but with this pressure, it will force iran to deal with us diplomatically if they want to keep the money coming in.

4. Stabillity in the middle east is not ever going to be what we want it to be because of various religious segregation and lots of money from oil. If we can stabalize Iraq, deliver weapons/training, and have the UN back them within a year. They will become strong over time. If it takes longer, then we can pass a bill after the timeline is over, with the the option to vote on staying for another year. Basically taking this day to day.

5. Yes, the democrats main concern is getting into the white house. All politicians concerns are the same. But, since the democrats realize that most of America thinks this war is going badly, and that President Bush is out of touch with reality, they have an advantage, because if you look at the wars that were fought in our defense and for our survival, the presidents were praised and the people were brought together. If you look at the last couple of wars, the presidents were accused of abusing thier power and going into unprovoked wars of choice while dividing the nation. The one mistake this administration made was not taking into account that, Iraq never directly threatend to invade us, never directly attacked us, never had ties to 9-11, and we never found WMD's. So with all of that against the president, the american people are defintely fed up and want out as quick as possible. Some of my friends are on thier 3rd and 4th tours of iraq! Thats just not going to win an election.

The deadline will make everyone (the people) happy, put the democrats in office, and put the republicans back to the drawing board to mobilize for the next big democratic blunder. And if ground conditions are really bad, we can pass the bill to extend the deadline little by little. The deadline is there to put pressure on the Iraqi government ultimately, not directly the president.

And there you have it. Sorry for the length, and the lack of citation, as it is mostly opinion.

See how Kathianne treats a troop? Guess her magnetic yellow ribbon on her car is nothing but a show.

Now I'm a loser and a traitor. I guess supporting our Constitution is traitorous in the eyes of someone who wants a Republican Kingdom.

So you admit to multiple id's. How noble. See my Republican credentials from those on the left, more informed than your beer soaked mind.

wow.

another thread dominated by a rabid mudslinging kathianne.

how novel.

:cuckoo:

So you admit to multiple id's. How noble. See my Republican credentials from those on the left, more informed than your beer soaked mind.

He has multiple regs and he still can't get much positive rep?!?!?!?!

:rofl:

I don't know about "extreme" but you sure can be hard on a guys reputation points!

Hey, if I was given the choice of how many to give or ding, might be different, but they aren't. I refuse to forgo my privilege to give or ding, because of the amount.

rep points and a dollar might buy me something off of the value menu at mcdonalds...

whooooo! SCARY.

:cuckoo:

It's kinda of no win for Bush and a win-win for the dems. I can't speak to what the dems are thinking on this, but it could be spun such that they are funding the troops, but not indefiinately for a lost cause (which this probably is). Frankly I don't have a problem with that. As a conservative, Bush did not take an ideologically conservative approach in making the decison to invade Iraq. If he had maybe he would have seen what is now so painfully obvious in hindsight. Quite simply, that the factions over there are not ready to get along and may never be and that the Islamic relgion and especially the more extreme practicers of it and democracy probably can't exist together.

It's kinda of no win for Bush and a win-win for the dems. I can't speak to what the dems are thinking on this, but it could be spun such that they are funding the troops, but not indefiinately for a lost cause (which this probably is). Frankly I don't have a problem with that. As a conservative, Bush did not take an ideologically conservative approach in making the decison to invade Iraq. If he had maybe he would have seen what is now so painfully obvious in hindsight. Quite simply, that the factions over there are not ready to get along and may never be and that the Islamic relgion and especially the more extreme practicers of it and democracy probably can't exist together.

bravo. BRAVO!

Multiple ID's? What are you babbling about? I have one ID on here... I have no need for two. I'll call you what you are with my single ID all f*cking day long.

His dad knew.

Forum List

Back