Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History...

It's disgraceful. Congress is making themselves irrelevant. They are giving their power to the other branches. They are acting corrupt and immoral.

Before long people will start asking "Why do we put up with these insane people over and over again?"

When they start asking that, things will get very dangerous.

We have to do everything we can to fight corruption and immorality and we start with us.

I'm one of those who don't care for this democratic congress nor democratic "leadership" at all .. not the current-day corporate-led DLC democrats.

However, republicans and teabaggers are about to put on a circus on the world stage.

Lot's of late-night fodder on the way.

Bet they go lower than 13% .. almost did when Bush was in office.

Oh i'll take that bet. I don't think it's possible for the Republicans to do worse than this Dem Congress. Also,the Democrats will still be in control of the Senate. So it wont be the same situation when those poll numbers come in. It's a Split-Congress now. I think poll numbers for Congress will go up starting in January. I guess we'll see though.

First off this 13% is not much worse than the same poll's results when the repubs had congress in 2006.

Second the economy will likely not improve even with both parties piling on deficits like drunk shoppers.

If the repubs get sweet with wall street 10% approval doesn't seem impossible.

Oh Republicans & Democrats have already gotten sweet with Wall Street. What do you think all those Bailouts were? Wall Street does seem to be doing better but Main Street is not. The massive Bailouts are over and the Wall Street fat cats are fat & happy. That wont effect future polling for Congress. It's in the past.

You realize that after the Repubs have both houses it will still be going downward, right?

That popularity poll has nothing to do with one party being better...it has to do with Congress as a whole being corrupt and valueless.

Talk all the shit you want. Dems have both houses, they have fucked up the past two years, the polling numbers for congress are the lowest in history. Coincidence??? I think not.

I actually just stopped watching the news all together because I really couldn't care less what meaningless bullshit they put forward and argue about. I check the Korea situation every other day online, and that's about it. I'll start re-watching this congress come January... just to see if these "tea partiers" are really about shit or if I'm just going to have to move to Egypt somewhere and buy a camel before the west collapses. We shall see.

Not Egypt, Brazil, man. Their economy is booming so much that they are hiring skilled American laborers, cause they have a shortage. They elected a leader who was a mechanic with a 4th grade education some years back that put their country in good order.
Meanwhile, our ivy-league propeller heads don't know shit.

Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History...

And for the most part the unhappy people keep electing incumbents..

Go figure.

Mary Landrieu said the people would bring out the pitch forks. She just might be right about something after all. Only the point of the fork will be pointing at her and her dishonest brethren.

Forum List

Back