congress is full of idiots

If you thing they're idiots you ought to have a look at the people who voted for them !

YouTube - 535 Employees From Hell - Guy From Boston

Worthy of pos rep, but I gotta spread it. :clap2:

so finally get to see someone who would actually REP the asshole......way to go Kidd.....are you going to rep him when he calls you a "Murkin" asshole?......

Douger's just the messenger and I don't shoot messengers. Da' guy from Boston told it like it was. Douger posted it. I liked the vid, so shoot me!

Did someone label this the "Noobs post obvious shit" thread??
:cuckoo:

All hail the 'whore teaser' among us....

Congress has likely always been a mess hall regardless of what the majority has been (another obvious statement, I'm sure.)

Oh, I know a plausible solution... let's give the minority the right to rule and whomever there is least of can make the decisions. Hmmm.

A truly Conservative woman understands that her place is not being involved in Politics, so all you can actually have are Liberal women in the political arena.

yea right.....what a load of shit......

Perhaps a 'truly Conservative minded woman' would not put herself in any political office, but then she would not necessarily have to to be most effective, now would she?

It seems more times than not 'whatever one doesn't want to hear' gets labeled as 'shit'. Perhaps the wisest of women would refuse both labels 'Conservative vs Liberal' as they seriously seem too flawed for just me and I'm... well.... a nooooobie. :eusa_whistle:

Worthy of pos rep, but I gotta spread it. :clap2:

so finally get to see someone who would actually REP the asshole......way to go Kidd.....are you going to rep him when he calls you a "Murkin" asshole?......

Douger's just the messenger and I don't shoot messengers. Da' guy from Boston told it like it was. Douger posted it. I liked the vid, so shoot me!
its ok.....ill watch for your thanx when he calls you an asshole....

I think the last guy I really liked who served in Congress was BILL BRADLEY.

That is not to say I liked his every position or every vote, (in fact some of his positions were, in my seldomly humble opinion, dead wrong).

But my sense was he was truly trying to do the right thing for this nation.

Bradley was re-elected in 1984 with 65 percent of the vote against Montclair mayor Mary V. Mochary.[42] In 1988, he was encouraged to seek the Democratic nomination for President, but he declined to enter the race, saying that he would know when he was ready.[43] In 1990, a controversy over a state income tax increase—on which he refused to take a position— and his proposal on "merit pay" for teachers, which led the NJEA to support his opponent, turned his once-obscure rival for the Senate, Christine Todd Whitman, into a viable candidate, and Bradley won by only a slim margin. In 1995, he announced he would not to run for re-election, publicly declaring American politics "broken."[6]

source

Last edited:
The Founding Fathers made sure the representatives elected to congress promote the values of the people they represent. Somehow the left leaning media has indoctrinated the public into thinking that congressional representatives (elected to two year terms) are some sort of genius pool. They aren't. They are just like us. Some are fools and some are dishonest. It's up to us to hire and fire them. If anyone thinks a typical congressional representative has the ability to run a corporation or an insurance company they are sadly mistaken. The federal government doesn't make a dime. They don't need to when they can confiscate money at the stroke of a pen.

I've been closely following the Freshman Class of the 112th Congress and every one of them impresses me as citizens who are living up to the promises they made to their constituents.
:clap2:
They are crafting and introducing bills to reduce governments controls and spending. It's the entrenched "re-elect me" politicians of BOTH parties who are fighting and blocking their efforts.

I suggest everybody who's interested to bookmark and set up "trackers" on GovTrak.us. You can follow your Legislators to see what they are doing, see and review introduced bills, and even follow what key committees are doing. {as I've just reached my 15th post - I'm going to post somethings I got this morning on the 2012 Defense Budget}

It's vital that every one of us who love this country get involved in government at the local level so we can continue to elect people like the Freshman Class above and turn things around in Washington. :salute:

I've been closely following the Freshman Class of the 112th Congress and every one of them impresses me as citizens who are living up to the promises they made to their constituents.
:clap2:
They are crafting and introducing bills to reduce governments controls and spending. It's the entrenched "re-elect me" politicians of BOTH parties who are fighting and blocking their efforts.

I suggest everybody who's interested to bookmark and set up "trackers" on GovTrak.us. You can follow your Legislators to see what they are doing, see and review introduced bills, and even follow what key committees are doing. {as I've just reached my 15th post - I'm going to post somethings I got this morning on the 2012 Defense Budget}

It's vital that every one of us who love this country get involved in government at the local level so we can continue to elect people like the Freshman Class above and turn things around in Washington. :salute:

Well said, sir. Lest we forget, there's more than the White House at stake in 2012 and it is imperative for the good of the that, no matter who our next president is, we elect another freshman class like last year's to both the House and the Senate. If can render Obama's legislative program DOA or keep a moderate Republican honest if we retake the Senate by a fair margin and increase our majority in the House. I hope people aren't "distracted" by the more glamorous presidential election to the point that they forget about supporting the "littler" candidates out there who are desparately needed in our national legislature.

Hap tip to lvcabbie and kudos to the Class of 2010 on their work so far!

Forum List

Back