Congress is filled with morons

1. The government has an agenda to eliminate cash so that all transactions can be traced.
2. Digital financial services are an oligopoly with a great deal of regulatory a capture.
That is a different issue. And I am concerned about that.

3. Politicians will pressure the financial services forms to carry out their political agendas (i.e., gun control).
That's what I want to know. What pressure are politicians putting on these corporations to act contrary to their pecuniary interests? THAT is what need to be discovered and PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, rather than fucking with the liberty of the creditor.

4. Citi will not be the only one to censor commerce
Others will emerge and compete. Others will take their market share. The free market will work.

5. This will end up being very similar to China's social credit system.
Don't you see the complete irony in this whole scenario? The action taken to prevent Citi and others from freedom in lending practices is the VERY INSTRUMENT that will get you that Chinese-style system.

Congratulations on the very impressive ostrich impersonation.

Try reading something besides Prog press releases.

I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
We get the politicians we deserve.

Our elected officials do exactly what we want them to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you think they are stupid, hie thee to the nearest mirror.
Typical trained monkey response of a statist dupe.
Typical response of a jackass who does not ever take personal responsibility and projects his failings onto others.

You believe the American people have control over their all knowing all powerful government. That is what they told you in second grade and yet after all these years of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you still believe what you were told when you were 7...well maybe 12, as you were “put back” several years.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

Indeed. The Dem question about slavery is sanctimonious pandering regarding something for which no living person today bears responsibility. The GOP question about gun rights is relevant due to actual arms businesses that have been denied banking services today.

Returned your commie SS Medicare VA yet?

I was forced into giving up my money. I'll take it.

You do know the average rube like me and you takes out 40% more than they put in?
Please don't call me when you have an accident and get a $10MM hospital bill
And the tired old, slavery was a long time ago, nothing to do with me!!!
just for the record would you rather be born black or white here?
Free cell phones?

1. The government has an agenda to eliminate cash so that all transactions can be traced.
2. Digital financial services are an oligopoly with a great deal of regulatory a capture.

3. Politicians will pressure the financial services forms to carry out their political agendas (i.e., gun control).
That's what I want to know. What pressure are politicians putting on these corporations to act contrary to their pecuniary interests? THAT is what need to be discovered and PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, rather than fucking with the liberty of the creditor.

Others will emerge and compete. Others will take their market share. The free market will work.

Don't you see the complete irony in this whole scenario? The action taken to prevent Citi and others from freedom in lending practices is the VERY INSTRUMENT that will get you that Chinese-style system.

That darn commie S&P 500.
Can't trust them

What part of that makes you think I am burying my head?

Politicians coercing all major banks and lenders to carry out illegal policy is the problem.

Ultimately, the solution is fucking war. It is the ultimate solution to all problems.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Dude, I have posted my thoughts on this EXTENSIVELY, at least a hundred times on this forum. How is it possible you have not seen any of those posts?
Maybe it's because I can't hear you over all the Trump hate spewing from your ass.

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?
As my prof said of a rival "he's a small man, in every sense of the word"
The con isn't worth hating.
He's the hater in chief
Disabled people?
Browns?
FBI?
Press?
Dems?

Politicians coercing all major banks and lenders to carry out illegal policy is the problem.

Ultimately, the solution is fucking war. It is the ultimate solution to all problems.

Kill a commie for mommy.

As the Romans said"when we run out of enemies we have to find another one"
Eisenhower had it right

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?
He's the hater in chief
Disabled people?
Browns?
FBI?
Press?
Dems?
What the fuck does all that mean?

Dude doesn't like Trump. We got it 3 years ago. Fine. He can hate Trump.

That's all he has been posting. If he occasionally posts about he own ideas, I rarely see it because it is hidden by all the other shit about how bad Trump sucks.

Can you list one?
I read The India Times, Sydney herald?
Info wars, breitbart Alex jones better?

Kill a commie for mommy.

It's not politicians telling Citibank or anyone else not to do business with gun manufacturers, or to let people buy guns with their credit cards. It is the investors and the advertisers who put pressure on businesses to change their policies.

Sometimes you almost make sense, but then you go charging off into lala land.

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?
He's the hater in chief
Disabled people?
Browns?
FBI?
Press?
Dems?

That's all he has been posting. If he occasionally posts about he own ideas, I rarely see it because it is hidden by all the other shit about how bad Trump sucks.

I don't hate anyone darlin.
Just know trumps ny track record and wife abuse.
I do believe he's a low life I must admit but so was clinton
Ideas? I've made mine, screw you rubes.
The good old ugly American way.
I'm a millionaire corporate drug guy, never voted for a dem in my life
Ah well, back to looking at the ocean

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?
He's the hater in chief
Disabled people?
Browns?
FBI?
Press?
Dems?

I don't hate anyone.
Just mocking disabled people (you have seen the video) and bragging about vagina grabbing doesn't exactly turn me on.
You?
Jealous?

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

Indeed. The Dem question about slavery is sanctimonious pandering regarding something for which no living person today bears responsibility. The GOP question about gun rights is relevant due to actual arms businesses that have been denied banking services today.
/----/ "something for which no living person today bears responsibility."

Wish that was true.
Slavery in Sudan - Wikipedia
Slavery in Sudan began in ancient times, and recently had a resurgence during the 1983 to 2005 Second Sudanese Civil War. During the Trans-Saharan slave trade, many Nilotic peoples from the lower Nile Valley were purchased as slaves and brought to work elsewhere in North Africa and the Orient by Nubians, Egyptians, Berbers and Arabs.

It's not politicians telling Citibank or anyone else not to do business with gun manufacturers, or to let people buy guns with their credit cards. It is the investors and the advertisers who put pressure on businesses to change their policies.

They are the people who said Obama was putting pressure on Citi. I suppose I should not have approached the argument as if it were true.

It is as I have always said. The free market is deciding. If they don't like it, I see a promising business opportunity for someone with a finance background.

That darn commie S&P 500.
Can't trust them

Only morons trust Big Government cronies, bub. Cronyism has nothing to do with capitalism or free markets - it's about the abuse of power, which is why politicians colluding with corporate cronies would concern you if you actually possessed higher brain functions.

/----/ "something for which no living person today bears responsibility."

Wish that was true.
Slavery in Sudan began in ancient times, and recently had a resurgence during the 1983 to 2005 Second Sudanese Civil War. During the Trans-Saharan slave trade, many Nilotic peoples from the lower Nile Valley were purchased as slaves and brought to work elsewhere in North Africa and the Orient by Nubians, Egyptians, Berbers and Arabs.

I was referring to slavery in the U.S. which is exploited to make a case for reparations. I do agree that slavery today is an atrocity - and note the ideological systems in which if flourishes. It's not in the U.S.

They are the people who said Obama was putting pressure on Citi. I suppose I should not have approached the argument as if it were true.

It is as I have always said. The free market is deciding. If they don't like it, I see a promising business opportunity for someone with a finance background.
What politicians said that? When?

Forum List

Back