Congress get's a raise

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
For doing such a great job President Obama has issued a executive order giving pay raises to Congress so let's see some people maybe all of us are about to have our taxes go up to in part give a raise to the people who are responsible for this mess how disgusting is that? Funny how the President and the left want to keep talking about shared sacrifice yet Congresses sacrifices nothing and in fact get's a raise.
Obama Issues Executive Order Granting Pay Raises to Congress, the Vice President, Judges; Any Raise is Too Much; Congress Approval Rating is 18% - Mike Shedlock - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Meh...first raise since the 2009 pay freeze and only one half of one percent. My COLA is 1.7.
And still more than they deserve you perform your job in the private sector the way they do in Congress you would be taking a pay cut or be out of a job.

It lifted all fed workers pay freeze and just happened to include Congress. Unfortunate they are included, but everyone else shouldn't have to keep suffering.

The only people who should be getting raises are active duty service members who are serving their country while Commander-In-Chump is golfing in Hawaii and Nancy Pelosi is having Botox injections over the holidays

Fucking pathetic.

The military absolutely LOATHES these fucking assholes

I'd like to pour a ring of gasoline around the Beltway and light a match to it. I am sick of all of them. All those Mo'fo's need to be fired.

Meh...first raise since the 2009 pay freeze and only one half of one percent. My COLA is 1.7.
And still more than they deserve you perform your job in the private sector the way they do in Congress you would be taking a pay cut or be out of a job.

It lifted all fed workers pay freeze and just happened to include Congress. Unfortunate they are included, but everyone else shouldn't have to keep suffering.

Fed workers don't suffer you fucking moron.

Fed workers don't suffer you fucking moron.

No pay increase in three years would hurt any middle class family.

Congress critters have huge expense accounts, which shield them from really feeling the effects of a salary freeze.

For other government workers, the freeze is easily games with "step promotions". Just as the State Department officials who supposedly resigned/were fired for Benghazi are still on the job, salary freezes for federal employees are Kabuki Theater.

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=741&sid=2182637

Forum List

Back