Congress finally returns from recess

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After four weeks of vacation, Congress is finally back on the job.

Oh....excuse me

That wasn't a "recess"......Congress had all those important meetings that prevented President Obama from making recess appointments

Oh....excuse me

That wasn't a "recess"......Congress had all those important meetings that prevented President Obama from making recess appointments

They finally going to do some work? :doubt:

Oh....excuse me

Either they were in session and the recess appointments were invalid. Or they were in recess and the bills they passed were invalid.
Both cannot be true.

No man is safe when the legislature is in session.

Nice that the Clowns got a 4 week vacation at taxpayers expense.

Lets see if Reid can get his fingers out of his ass and bring up some of those bills he's been sitting on for oh so long.

Oh wiat. I forgot. They were passed by the Rep controlled House. Never mind.

Election year congresses are even more useless than usual. They might as well be lying around in hammocks.

The Republican House cut the number of days they would be working.

Oh....excuse me

Either they were in session and the recess appointments were invalid. Or they were in recess and the bills they passed were invalid.
Both cannot be true.

No man is safe when the legislature is in session.

I see the sig line is gone. My work here is done.

Loser.

They shouldn't be meeting nearly as often as they do.

Cut their pay in half and let them meet half time like Texas does.

Republican House passed a budget, something neither Pelosi's House or Reid's Senate managed to do

When Congress is on recess are they playing tag? or simply fucking around on the jungle gym?

Forum List

Back