Congress-Fatigue: Are You Feeling It?...

Texas really does have it right. Their Legislature is not in session very often and they seem to do pretty well. I fully support the notion that the less they meet,the less damage they can do to our nation. Our Congress is just in session far too often. They now over-reach so much. I think i really do speak for most of America when i say...Is it Recess time yet?

Texas really does have it right. Their Legislature is not in session very often and they seem to do pretty well. I fully support the notion that the less they meet,the less damage they can do to our nation. Our Congress is just in session far too often. They now over-reach so much. I think i really do speak for most of America when i say...Is it Recess time yet?
We now have the problem of an out-of-control Chief executive who is planning to use Executive Powers to rule us. He can't get the people to follow him; the Congress balks at his wishes, he is now going to simply publish an executive order.

No Fishing is his latest order.

When do we put a stop to this crime against America and its citizens.? Did anybody vote for Obama hoping he would use Executive Powers to replace legislation?

I don't know about you but i am definitely suffering from Congress-Fatigue at this point. It just seems like our Congress now only promotes bitterness and dissension. It seems like most Americans do feel a real sense of Peace & Tranquility when they're away on Recess. In fact most people i've talked to lately,can't wait for them to go away on their coming Recess. I think that pretty much says it all about our Congress at this point. Are they in session too much? Personally i feel they are in session far too often. I like how Texas does it. Their State Legislature meets for 90 Days a year every two months. This seems to work well for them.

In the end i have to say that the more they meet,the more damage they do to our nation. That's just how i feel at this point. Do we need new Legislation that mandates them meeting less often? So are you now suffering from Congress-Fatigue too? I would be very interested in hearing how others feel on this. Thanks.

Yep, and I am praying for the blizzards of all blizzards for the next 3 years to keep them at home and out of there until we can return responsibility to the congress, the senate and the administration.

Yea i feel your pain AvgGuy. It's pretty sad & shocking to see what's going on. We do need real change in this country. Make 2010 count.

Last edited:
We now have the problem of an out-of-control Chief executive who is planning to use Executive Powers to rule us. He can't get the people to follow him; the Congress balks at his wishes, he is now going to simply publish an executive order.

No Fishing is his latest order.

When do we put a stop to this crime against America and its citizens.? Did anybody vote for Obama hoping he would use Executive Powers to replace legislation?

I don't think he knows what a democracy is, at least he does not appear too.

Can they vote themselves an early Recess? They vote themselves pay-raises all the time no? Hmm?

Forum List

Back