Congress Earmarks $100 million for Convention Security

Who says the American people aren't generous? We are giving the government $100 million to throw a big party for the people we can't stand in the first place...Only in America.

Sure would be nice to give this $100 million to people for healthcare costs.

Bloomberg.com: News

These conventions help the host cities economies but they don't do a lot for the rest of us.

$100 million to allow our political parties to conduct an interview for a $400,000 a year job. :cool:

These conventions help the host cities economies but they don't do a lot for the rest of us.

$100 million to allow our political parties to conduct an interview for a $400,000 a year job. :cool:

400,000 eh? i should get my resume ready

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Hell! They could have it at my house for a lot less and I would even through in some :popcorn: I have a good sized yard they can use ... and I could get some "Rent-A-Potty's" to put out there. Cause I sure would not want them inside my house using my bathroom's! :eek: They would stink up the house for years, and years, and YEARS!!! :tongue:

Our government is a joke... They talk about helping the poor (both sides) yet they do things like this. Does anyone know the purpose of these conventions?

Forum List

Back