Congress could be least productive since 1947

I'm all for starving this bloated and out of control CONGRESS BEAST

We have OUR LOCAL and STATE GOVERNMENTS..

enough already

Yahoo News is becoming the National Enquire and the Democrat party news it seems

When they starve it your ass gets starved too, when will your dumbass learn that the politicians are not the ones starved when they starve the beast?

As the republicans were sent there to stop democrats from the worst of their proposals, it seems like they did a good job.

As the republicans were sent there to stop democrats from the worst of their proposals, it seems like they did a good job.

^^^^^^^Dickhead. What good has been done for the people? Stopping other while doing jack shit is job well done? I see why some Germans call us stupid Americans, we don't make our votes count for shit and we're proud of it, dipshit here about exemplifies this.

Will the left ever stop whining about having the majority in only 2/3 of the federal government? Once again lefttie ignorance and hatred prompts them to open a discussion they might not like. The problem of course is that the senate majority leader has virtually shut down the senate which shuts down every bill. They haven't passed a budget in years and Reid correctly assumes that ignorant libs won't notice or mind.

If you wanted to attack the HOUSE, you should call it the HOUSE. Congress refers to the House and Senate. :thup:

Carry on with your fail.

Read the fucking link. When Repugs took over the House the futility started.

An so tabling every budget is helping to get things done?

Dumbass!

tabling a budget that puts people in the poor house even more and makes the rich richer is not a fucking budget.

Will the left ever stop whining about having the majority in only 2/3 of the federal government? Once again lefttie ignorance and hatred prompts them to open a discussion they might not like. The problem of course is that the senate majority leader has virtually shut down the senate which shuts down every bill. They haven't passed a budget in years and Reid correctly assumes that ignorant libs won't notice or mind.

When will right winger asshole stop trying to convince Americans that their do nothing and block others from doing something strategy is not a fucking job well done?

Read the fucking link. When Repugs took over the House the futility started.

Dumbass!

tabling a budget that puts people in the poor house even more and makes the rich richer is not a fucking budget.

Is it not a starting point? Is it not a way to at least start a dialog, tell me what budget the Senate has passed or voted on in the last couple years. They have done nothing.

Dumbass!

Is it not a starting point? Is it not a way to at least start a dialog, tell me what budget the Senate has passed or voted on in the last couple years. They have done nothing.

No its not a fucking starting point, proposing bullshit that you know will never pass is just a farce. If I wanted to sell a car worth 25k and you offered 1k is that a starting point?

Forum List

Back