Congress could be least productive since 1947

Harry Reid should quit worrying about tax returns and get shit done.....
Oh and trust me, we'd much rather have nothing done, then more shit like Obamacare.....so TeaParty awesome and maybe they'll teabag Reid
KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube

If you want nothing done why elect anyone? You want your tax dollars to pay people to doing nothing but obstruct and starve the beast to be rid of one man? Fucking retarded.

You really have no clue do you? And read my post a little more carefully, it's not sandscript....... see the then....
I dont think laws should be passed just because congress is bored and since they dont even read the fucking things they pass now, I'd rather have less legislation that is read by congress and hopefully it's BETTER

PS the House has passed LOTS of stuff, the senate not so much, so if you dont like inaction, kick Harry Reid in the balls

You don't get it, Congress is supposed to be working for the betterment of the people, those of us who have elected them, if they're doing nothing shit isn't getting done for you, OTOH, they can work for rich lobbyists who spend big money brainwashing us to vote for someone who's going to do nothing in the interests of the people.

If you want nothing done why elect anyone?

We elect them precisely to keep Congress from doing anything. We hire policemen to keep criminals from plying their trade, and likewise we elect Republicans to keep Democrats from plying theirs.

So you elect people to do nothing and to stop others from trying to do something, even those within your own party just because they're not far right enough? You're fucking retarded, don't talk about waste of tax dollars ever again.

The only thing Congress does is waste my tax dollars, so why would I want them doing more of that?

You mean that's when the sighs of relief started.

If there's been "relief" for the American people with the election of the Tea Party I guess all the shit you've been blaming on Obama is a lie, right?

Nope, but the TEA Party prevented a new deluge of shit.

They prevent shit, if anything things have gotten have gotten worse, true leaders, movers and shakers actually do something, not sit on their asses doing nothing and blocking others from doing something because they are paid off.

If you want nothing done why elect anyone? You want your tax dollars to pay people to doing nothing but obstruct and starve the beast to be rid of one man? Fucking retarded.

You really have no clue do you? And read my post a little more carefully, it's not sandscript....... see the then....
I dont think laws should be passed just because congress is bored and since they dont even read the fucking things they pass now, I'd rather have less legislation that is read by congress and hopefully it's BETTER

PS the House has passed LOTS of stuff, the senate not so much, so if you dont like inaction, kick Harry Reid in the balls

You don't get it, Congress is supposed to be working for the betterment of the people, those of us who have elected them,

That's democratic theory. Unfortunately the reality is that Congress only works for the betterment of Congress and all the ticks that suck off the federal government. Virtually everything Congress does is harmful to the people, at least the ones who work for a living.

if they're doing nothing shit isn't getting done for you,

Wrong. If they are doing nothing, then shit isn't getting done TO ME.

OTOH, they can work for rich lobbyists who spend big money brainwashing us to vote for someone who's going to do nothing in the interests of the people.

So why do you want them doing that?

If there's been "relief" for the American people with the election of the Tea Party I guess all the shit you've been blaming on Obama is a lie, right?

Nope, but the TEA Party prevented a new deluge of shit.

They prevent shit, if anything things have gotten have gotten worse, true leaders, movers and shakers actually do something, not sit on their asses doing nothing and blocking others from doing something because they are paid off.

Hitler was a "true leader" - a "mover and a shaker." That's the last thing this country needs.

You don't get it, Congress is supposed to be working for the betterment of the people, those of us who have elected them, if they're doing nothing shit isn't getting done for you, OTOH, they can work for rich lobbyists who spend big money brainwashing us to vote for someone who's going to do nothing in the interests of the people.

Each of those elected representatives is working for the people who voted them into office, and those are the people whose interests they are working for. For some dumbass reason, left wingers think that their wants should have priority over all others.

For the two years that Democrats had full control of government, they couldn't even pass a budget. They are incompetent, and need Republican leadership to get things done correctly.

These over paid, over protected, over exulted, spoiled, under worked do-nothings deserve one thing; to be thrown out.

"Each of those elected representatives is working for the people who voted them into office..."
Rather, the people who got them into office, and it is also clear that this constituency is the select few with the big bucks, not 'the people'.

Last edited:
Shutting down Congress is a major accomplishment for which every American should be greatfull.

you cant be serious? No way you would want to stop all congressional activity. During a time of war, Congress must be nimble as the troops may need support by our elected officials.

your post must be a joke. Can you at least leave a smiley face next time?!

Last edited:

for the betterment of the people? maybe they can pass what size soda cups we should drink from..
for crying out loud..stop whining...we don't need CONGRESS doing something just to be DOING something

Congress could be least productive since 1947

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RloNSp8tc]GOP House Leader A Lazy Drunk?- YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
When did Harry Reid join the Tea Party ?

The link is talking about THE HOUSE, dumbass.

boehnerreidcrying_jonathanernst_reuters.jpeg

Each of those elected representatives is working for the people who voted them into office, and those are the people whose interests they are working for. For some dumbass reason, left wingers think that their wants should have priority over all others.

For the two years that Democrats had full control of government, they couldn't even pass a budget. They are incompetent, and need Republican leadership to get things done correctly.

^^^^^^^^Partisan skull fuckery!!!!!!

I'm all for starving this bloated and out of control CONGRESS BEAST

We have OUR LOCAL and STATE GOVERNMENTS..

enough already

Yahoo News is becoming the National Enquire and the Democrat party news it seems

Last edited:

Forum List

Back