Congress could be least productive since 1947

Harry Reid should quit worrying about tax returns and get shit done.....
Oh and trust me, we'd much rather have nothing done, then more shit like Obamacare.....so TeaParty awesome and maybe they'll teabag Reid
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_J9cwRPo]KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and trust me, we'd much rather have nothing done, then more shit like Obamacare.....so TeaParty awesome and maybe they'll teabag Reid
KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube

If you want nothing done why elect anyone? You want your tax dollars to pay people to doing nothing but obstruct and starve the beast to be rid of one man? Fucking retarded.

setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg

If you want nothing done why elect anyone? You want your tax dollars to pay people to doing nothing but obstruct and starve the beast to be rid of one man? Fucking retarded.

You really have no clue do you? And read my post a little more carefully, it's not sandscript....... see the then....
I dont think laws should be passed just because congress is bored and since they dont even read the fucking things they pass now, I'd rather have less legislation that is read by congress and hopefully it's BETTER

PS the House has passed LOTS of stuff, the senate not so much, so if you dont like inaction, kick Harry Reid in the balls

Congress hasn't passed a damn thing since Scott Brown made it 41 Pubs in the Senate, 2/4/2010. DUPES.

This congress has passed ONE SEVENTH what 1947's did. Not even close...

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)- a disgrace in every way.

Congress hasn't passed a damn thing since Scott Brown made it 41 Pubs in the Senate, 2/4/2010. DUPES.

Uh what have the democrats tried to pass in the senate....hint it starts with Z and ends with O

If you want nothing done why elect anyone?

We elect them precisely Tto keep Congress from doing anything. We hire policemen to keep criminals from plying their trade, and likewise we elect Republicans to keep Democrats from plying theirs.

You want your tax dollars to pay people to doing nothing but obstruct and starve the beast to be rid of one man?

It beats the alternative of Congress spending us into national bankruptcy.

When Repugs took over the House the futility started.

You mean that's when the sighs of relief started.

Well relief for most Americans. See Franco loves to be told what to do. He cant think for himself, so he needs the government to him. Liberty to him is very frightening....people may buy a SUV...OMG!!!!! They may actually use their AC in their own home....scary stuff indeed

Terrific!

If you want nothing done why elect anyone?

We elect them precisely Tto keep Congress from doing anything. We hire policemen to keep criminals from plying their trade, and likewise we elect Republicans to keep Democrats from plying theirs.

So you elect people to do nothing and to stop others from trying to do something, even those within your own party just because they're not far right enough? You're fucking retarded, don't talk about waste of tax dollars ever again.

When Repugs took over the House the futility started.

You mean that's when the sighs of relief started.

Well relief for most Americans. See Franco loves to be told what to do. He cant think for himself, so he needs the government to him. Liberty to him is very frightening....people may buy a SUV...OMG!!!!! They may actually use their AC in their own home....scary stuff indeed

If there was so much relief why does the Tea party have such low approval ratings?

Forum List

Back