Congratulations You Just Gave Them The Power To Set Your Home Thermostats

IF i am not mistaken, they were trying to do this in California as well.. I believe sometime last year it was proposed

and in some places they still are.....you can bet my state will be on the cutting edge of anything GREEN....i am getting to hate this word....right now the big push in Cali. is plastic grocery bags....BAD....and they want those fucking curly q light bulbs mandatory....and Nancy Pelosi wants everyone to suck on her twat....:eek:

Now the conservatives are complaining that the government is going to take back the energy that they would have wasted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Xotoxi - I like my a/c cold in the summer and my heat warm in the winter. As long as I'm the one paying for my energy, what the fuck should the government say about how I like the temperature of my home?

Meanwhile, my erstwhile city smells of juniper (which is vaguely cat-pissish, but you learn to love it) and sage, and the skies are blue.

Of course, I do live across the street from the garbage people (they take ppls garbage to the dump...we don't have garbage service. Hence the burn barrels.) who have about 10 non-running ancient vehicles and other conveyances in a fenced-in dirt lot....kept from being a fire hazard by the two sheep maintained therein.

But I like sheep.

This is what a lot of people around here have. Screw anybody telling you what temperature you have to keep your house. As long as you pay your bills, it's none of their MF'ing business. I had one gas bill last winter that was $243. I paid the bill. But here there's a gas guy out wrenching on my gas line coming in the house today. I asked him what was up and he said he was fixing a small leak. Yeah, no wonder the bill was $243. I'm adding wood heat to my place.

Forum List

Back