Congratulations To Two Special Forum Members!

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Congratulations to members PF Tinhead and George Phillips on their distinction of achieving zero reputational points after a combined 6 years and thousands of posts. Special recognition is accorded on the pages of Tinhead for "sucking off goats" and to George for being "off the scale" of failure. Well played! :badgrin: :clap2:

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

PF Tinhead

PF Tinhead: rep Power 0
PF Tinhead "Sucks Off Goats"

George Phillip

George Phillip: Rep Power 0
"George Phillip Is Off The Scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Come on Tinhead and Georgie, don't be so modest, take a bow! :clap2: :udaman:

Congratulations to members PF Tinhead and George Phillips on their distinction of achieving zero reputational points after a combined 6 years and thousands of posts. Special recognition is accorded on the pages of Tinhead for "sucking off goats" and to George for being "off the scale" of failure. Well played! :badgrin: :clap2:

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

PF Tinhead

George Phillip

Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube

I know I'm the new kid on the block but how do they do it?

• Banned

PF Tinhead

George Phillip

Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube

I know I'm the new kid on the block but how do they do it?

This is how...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I never really understood why PF Tinmore was red, told him so too. Seems there's a dedicated group of high rep posters who regularly neg him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I never really understood why PF Tinmore was red, told him so too. Seems there's a dedicated group of high rep posters who regularly neg him.
It's no secret that being a dedicated Palestinian terrorist lover also requires a person to have no self respect or shame. Case in point, Tinmore.

Why would any thinking person make excuses for someone who has been here long enough to post over 14000 times and still get no respect? You'll notice he hasn't been thanked often, either. Maybe his camel crap just doesn't impress anyone enough to give the poor sap a plug. You'd think he'd get the message. I know I would.

It's no secret that being a dedicated Palestinian terrorist lover also requires a person to have no self respect or shame. Case in point, Tinmore.
But there IS a serious debate as to who the REAL terrorists are: The Palestinians or the Israelis.

I've moved from "Pro Israel" to "Undecided".

But there IS a serious debate as to who the REAL terrorists are: The Palestinians or the Israelis.

No there isn't.

Truth will set you free.

Muslim Commentator Burak Bekdil, Hurriyet Daily News [Turkey]
In the early hours of Saturday, a Palestinian broke into a house in the settlement of Itamar and stabbed to death a couple and their three children, aged 3 months, 4 years and 10 years old. The slain bodies were discovered by the couple’s 12-year-old daughter who was not at home when the murder was committed. The “Imad Mughniyeh” cell, with alleged links to the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, claimed responsibility for the attack. The terrorist group is named after the “phantom” terrorist Imad Mughniyeh who was killed in a car bomb attack in Damascus which Hezbollah blamed on Israeli agents. Mr. Mughniyeh, or the “Shia bin-Laden,” was one of the world’s most wanted men (wanted in 42 countries) while he was enjoying a safe haven in the Syrian capital prior to his assassination.

In May 2002, a Palestinian killed a 14-year-old boy and wounded another teenager in the same settlement. A month later, another Palestinian killed a woman and her three children. In July the same year another Palestinian stabbed and wounded a couple. And in August 2004, a Palestinian killed a resident of Itamar.

The killing of a 3-month old baby reminded me, inevitably, of what a “Palestinian warrior” told me in Ramallah in 2006. When he praised his suicide bomber sister who had injured a 95-year-old woman (and killed herself) in an attack, I asked him what was the point of injuring or killing elderly women or toddlers when young Palestinians also died in these attacks. He smiled and explained as simply as he could: “For us, even a 1-year-old Israeli baby is a soldier. And that [95-year-old] woman was also an Israeli soldier!” I thought it might not be safe to ask him any further questions.

But in 2008, this time in London and speaking to another Palestinian, I felt more comfortable and dared question the logic of the act that “indiscriminately angers our prime minister.” I reminded him of a verse in the Quran (4:93): “Whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.”

My Palestinian friend counter-attacked with another verse (17:33): “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right.” Then came his loud and tempered explanation: “The verse 4:93 forbids killing a believer. Israelis are not believers.” I looked out from the window of the pub where his orange juice vs. my wine stood on the table like two objects silently telling us why we could never agree

For a moment, I thought about reminding him that Jews, too, are believers, like other non-Muslim believers, or ask him if the Quran (in verse 4:93) permitted the killing of atheists. But he loudly went back to verse 17:33, with radiating eyes satisfied with the near victory in our little intellectual duel. “You see, that verse forbids killing ‘except by right.’ And it is evident that some killings fall into the category of ‘exception by right.’”

I sipped my wine and got lost in thought, wondering how a doctoral candidate of engineering from a decent British university could defend the murder of innocent people only because they belonged to a faith other than his. How could he twist his own (and my) holy book so as to find holy justifications for the killing of innocent people?
OPINION - You shall not kill!

Why would any thinking person make excuses for someone who has been here long enough to post over 14000 times and still get no respect? You'll notice he hasn't been thanked often, either. Maybe his camel crap just doesn't impress anyone enough to give the poor sap a plug. You'd think he'd get the message. I know I would.
I belong to a Japan Centered message board that is shutting down at the end of this month. In all the time I've been there (since 2005) I was green only for a few weeks in 2008: When I congratulated Obama on his election and hoped he'd be a good President. Was negged back to red shortly after that. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the place.

There IS a herd mentality that can get rolling and that's why I regularly rep the new guys. See, believing in Freedom of Speech means you have to support it as well, even opinions you may not like or agree with. I prolly repped YOU ya' phaggot! :lol:

Polite Speech doesn't need any support, but Impolite Speech does.

EDIT
: You forgot to list the Israeli atrocities JStone.

Last edited:

I belong to a Japan Centered message board that is shutting down at the end of this month. In all the time I've been there (since 2005) I was green only for a few weeks in 2008: When I congratulated Obama on his election and hoped he'd be a good President. Was negged back to red shortly after that. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the place.

There IS a herd mentality that can get rolling and that's why I regularly rep the new guys. See, believing in Freedom of Speech means you have to support it as well, even opinions you may not like or agree with. I prolly repped YOU ya' phaggot! :lol:

Polite Speech doesn't need any support, but Impolite Speech does.

EDIT
: You forgot to list the Israeli atrocities JStone.

The only Israeli atrocities are those in your warped mind. When you attain Senator Daniel Inouye's achievements, your opinion might matter. Until that time, shut the fuck up

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=252905

Last edited:

You're not gonna get any love from me, Princess. Nobody is impeding poor Tinhorn's freedom of speech. I'm just wondering when does it dawn on the poor jackazz that nobody here is buying his PIC camel crap? BTW, I love when you guys wrap yourselves in our constitution ... it looks so cute on you.

Just shows how immature you people are to even care to give neg rep, as though it actually means something other than these guys must be getting to you if you feel the need to neg rep them and then laugh about it. Like I said, totally immature, but hey, it's JewStone's thread, what do you expect?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Just shows how immature you people are to even care to give neg rep, as though it actually means something other than these guys must be getting to you if you feel the need to neg rep them and then laugh about it. Like I said, totally immature, but hey, it's JewStone's thread, what do you expect?

Ima Dunce, which one are you in the picture?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back