Congratulations to our 500,000th post winner!

And, technically, if you care for them *properly*, they aren't any less maintenance than a dog, or any other animal.

You still have to play with them, or they get fat and lazy, you still have to maintain a proper diet, you still have to take them to the vet, you still have to clean up after them, etc.

How, exactly, are they any less maintenance?

The first one is Skittles. She will eat you if you're not careful.

The second one is Ratt. She will just sit on you until you comply with her wants, and if that doesn't work, she'll just go take what she wants.

Attachments

• $skittles2.gif
    $skittles2.gif
    317.5 KB · Views: 81
  • $th_ratt1.jpg
    $th_ratt1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 80
LOL. What are you going to do? Bring your cats over and make me eat a furball?

My dog would make your cat pee itself....if your cat could even muster up the energy to do it.

Actually, quite the opposite.. They don't tolerate anything. My brother has a huge Lab, which they just send running...

The first one is Skittles. She will eat you if you're not careful.

The second one is Ratt. She will just sit on you until you comply with her wants, and if that doesn't work, she'll just go take what she wants.

Okay I take it back. Your cats would make my dog pee....I didn't know you had mutant cats. :rofl:

(JK- I have to say this because it's a fact that cat lovers are overly sensitive.)

Okay I take it back. Your cats would make my dog pee....I didn't know you had mutant cats. :rofl:

(JK- I have to say this because it's a fact that cat lovers are overly sensitive.)

Nah. Not overly sensitive at all.. I just know I have cool cats.. The first pic proves it. :D

Yes, you do have cool cats.

I'm just wondering how they got a bear and a bobcat to breed. :D

LMAO!!! You'd be surprised if you saw how tiny she is.. She just does a good job at making herself LOOK big. That was a yawn, by the way.. I woke her up.

That was my first guess....my second was that she just didn't like cameras. :razz:

She hates those, too.. First pic I ever got of her, she was 6 weeks old, and it's a shot of her spitting at the camera.

Did your mutant cat spit fire or acid?

(LOL, okay I'm done...gotta roll.)

She's no mutant.. She's a tiny 7lb baby.. She just puffs up to make herself look menacing.. It must work, since the 15lb Ratt runs from her.

6weeks old, and already starting:

duck2.jpg

As a child RSR was easily influenced by hero’s

babyslothpic.jpg

Now Commander Guy

Commander%20Front.jpg

The new REICH
winco.gif

will be his new idol and a savior of the universe

vader_pres_220.jpg

RSR will overlook the fact that Commander Guy is nothing more that the same Dubya Dumb Guy that he worshipped before.
w-dubya-w.jpg
bushdoor.jpg

Yes he is the same guy that played “War President” and the “Decider”
EDIT_Dumb&Dumber.jpg

This was predictable
bush_nostradamus.jpg

So let’s let RSR remain in his little world of Dreams of
worldconquest-med.gif

And WAR

ADOREI-BUSH.jpg
Bush_-_HitlerFake.jpg

bush-crime-family.gif