Congratulations to our 500,000th post winner!

Good Lord..
anj_stfu.gif
, and don't turn *this* thread into an argument, too..

It's not as if there would have been ANY different outcome to this anyway. NOBODY has the time, nor the inclination to post 140-ish messages a day EXCEPT RSR.

Try keeping arguments confined to politics threads Sheesh.
poke.gif

So you double post and cross post because the people will it? You trying to run for office now?

Not at all

Posting what libs actually say, do, and things that go against their talking points

Perhaps that is what is REALLY bothering you

Not at all

Posting what libs actually say, do, and things that go against their talking points

Perhaps that is what is REALLY bothering you

I don't have a problem with what you say. Lieberalism and Snowman are far more effective at trashing libs than you, trust me, you're not even in the same league as them. I talk to both of them off this board. What bothers me is you starting multiple threads and double posting about the same thing. I guess I could put you on ignore but that would leave your dialogue to just Revere and Maineman. Is that what you want? Just stop spamming and double posting, it's all I'm asking.

I don't have a problem with what you say. Lieberalism and Snowman are far more effective at trashing libs than you, trust me, you're not even in the same league as them. I talk to both of them off this board. What bothers me is you starting multiple threads and double posting about the same thing. I guess I could put you on ignore but that would leave your dialogue to just Revere and Maineman. Is that what you want? Just stop spamming and double posting, it's all I'm asking.

Do what you want - I caanot force anyone to read what I post

Do what you want - I caanot force anyone to read what I post

Your dodging questions and avoiding debate is one thing, but when you post the same thing more than once, you start falling in the troll and spam categories. I'd be just as annoyed if a lib double posted Daily Kos and DU articles. I guess I'll just put you on ignore then. See ya.

Your dodging questions and avoiding debate is one thing, but when you post the same thing more than once, you start falling in the troll and spam categories. I'd be just as annoyed if a lib double posted Daily Kos and DU articles. I guess I'll just put you on ignore then. See ya.

See post #29

Look at it this way.. Maybe with the new toy, there'll be less annoyances...

Look at it this way.. Maybe with the new toy, there'll be less annoyances...

Unless Playstation comes up with a game that allows you to fuck stray cats in a trailer park, I highly doubt it'll keep his interest.

Forum List

Back