Congratulations Senator McCain...

These liberal idiots could demonize a nun.

and the repub idiots would vote for the devil so long as he had a R next to his name

:evil: R "vote for me, i'm not a braindead liberal"

why dont you grow up and try some real discourse

Palin won. End of story:
Unfortunately depth on issues doesn't matter in debates (it never has), it's about quick one-liners and putting negative influence on the opponent.
Palin healed her terrible reputation, and used quirkiness against Biden, which worked.
Biden played it safe, which was probably the best move he could have made. He's known for being condescending, a hot-head, etc.

Biden used everything in his toolbox but it didn't work. In the beginning while she was speaking he had his "white hot" glare on her along with his characteristic "my IQ's higher than yours" smirk. Oh she was nervous but not frazzled. Once she got into her groove you could see her nerves calming as she hit her points. When she asked the moderator "if she can get back on Afghanistan" it was obvious that she had full command of her opponent. :badgrin:

LMAO---you mean the way people really speak ? Not enough 'whereas' and 'forthwiths' in there for ya ?

the way some people speak. not where i live, or where i used to live, or most of the places ive been. but yeah, im an elitist because i have an expanded vocabulary

"My brother, who I think is the best schoolteacher in the year"

i bet that made him proud :)

and the repub idiots would vote for the devil so long as he had a R next to his name

:evil: R "vote for me, i'm not a braindead liberal"

why dont you grow up and try some real discourse

If Palin hit any point home last night, it was that Obama only votes for things that Democrats support.

Forum List

Back