Congratulations Sarah Palin! You're going to be a grandmother.

Unconditionally loving your daughter is a family value.

Supporting her during an unplanned pregnancy is a family value.

Being forthright about your mistakes and shortcomings is a family value.

Raising responsible children who do the right thing after messing up is a famly value.

Giving an innocent life the chance to be born is a family value.

Holding yourself and your family to a standard that can't always be attained is a family value.

It's win-win for the Palins and McCain, or at least would be if this story weren't destined to die a quiet death in the next 48 hours.
:clap2:

I don't know, I dont hear to much about Obama being a racist muslim with terrorist ties on the nightly news, do you? :cuckoo:
actually, i have seen reports on that foolishness
not supporting it, but pointing out just how STUPID it is
same will be for this nonsense

Hmm as a conservative let me pose a question is one sin worse then another? Whoever is without sin let him cast the first stone would that be you Dirt?

Another thing we conservatives believe in is give forgiveness and you will be forgiven. I am sure Sarah Palin did not wish this to happen and I am sure she did not encourage her daughter to behave in that way but it does not mean she does not love her or support her.

I applaud her for standing up for her daughter in her hour of need. That is what family does we stand up for one another not only in the good times but in the bad times as well. We can all glean something from Sarah's example.

Conservatives have always been more rigorously defensive of the rights of individuals than have lefties. The difference is, we extend those rights to the unborn, the vulnerable, the infirm...

...and that's why all the Republicans you know support nationalized health care!

Forum List

Back