Congratulations Republicans!

'You DO realize that Rush and Newt are battling for control over who gets to define what the CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE is, right?

I mean you do pay enough attention to your own team to realize that, don't you, Willow?

You do realize that what conservatism is hasn't changed, and that it's the republicans that have moved away from it, and what happened?

I've noted the changes in Republican's thinking for a mighty long time.

The 1950's Repubicans are nothing like today's crop.

So what kind of Repu8blican are you? the Newt Gingrich kind or the Rush Limbough kind, or the Bill Buckley kind?

Can you explain to me which one is the real conservative?

Well we all know what happened. They suffered a thorough trouncing two years ago in the mid term elections. Rush pointed out, in no uncertain terms, that if the republican party continues to move away from it's conservative base, they will continue to lose elections. Rush doesn't need to "define" what the conservative message is. It hasn't changed, and that's exactly the point he made, much to the audiences delight, and mine.

And is HE the voice of what you believe the conservative message is?

It's also understandable why you liberals hate him so. He can chew you guys up and spit you out with, as he says, half his brain tied behind his back.... :lol:

Rush limbough wouldn't last three minutes with me in a real debate, lad.

I don't hate rush.

I just think he's a hate mongering nitwit.

As such, he's a real spokesman for that segment of the population which thrives on blind partisan hatred.

I listened to both Newt and Rush, and I thought their message was very close to the same. However Rush delivered his with his well known for flair. So I'd say I'm a Rush/Newt conservative, which was demonstrated by both of them to be not what the republican party currently is, which is why I registered as an Independent.

Why don't you call into Rush's show sometime and debate him then editec? Prove he wouldn't last three minutes with you. As is... I can't quite believe that.

Last edited:
'You DO realize that Rush and Newt are battling for control over who gets to define what the CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE is, right?

I mean you do pay enough attention to your own team to realize that, don't you, Willow?

You do realize that what conservatism is hasn't changed, and that it's the republicans that have moved away from it, and what happened?

So what kind of Repu8blican are you? the Newt Gingrich kind or the Rush Limbough kind, or the Bill Buckley kind?

Well we all know what happened. They suffered a thorough trouncing two years ago in the mid term elections. Rush pointed out, in no uncertain terms, that if the republican party continues to move away from it's conservative base, they will continue to lose elections. Rush doesn't need to "define" what the conservative message is. It hasn't changed, and that's exactly the point he made, much to the audiences delight, and mine.

It's also understandable why you liberals hate him so. He can chew you guys up and spit you out with, as he says, half his brain tied behind his back.... :lol:

I don't hate rush.

As such, he's a real spokesman for that segment of the population which thrives on blind partisan hatred.

Conservatives aren't like you librals, we don't drink anyone's particular brand of kool aid,, that's what makes you a DUmmy and me a conservative.

Okay the differences on Issues between Rush Newt and Buckley are all but non existent. They may have slight differences in opinion as tohpow best to get there from here but where they want to go is essentially the same.

Your new party is exactly the same as the old! Except you actually let that fat tub of oxycontin speak at official events.

A man who made fun of someone for having Parkinson's is actually a major Republican Party leader. You people are pathetic.

Pretty much. They've still got a bunch of neoconservatives who have destroyed the party. They'd better get their act together or they will lose what little support they once had. Frankly, I'd like to see the party close shop and a new conservative party take its place.

Your new party is exactly the same as the old! Except you actually let that fat tub of oxycontin speak at official events.

A man who made fun of someone for having Parkinson's is actually a major Republican Party leader. You people are pathetic.

Pretty much. They've still got a bunch of neoconservatives who have destroyed the party. They'd better get their act together or they will lose what little support they once had. Frankly, I'd like to see the party close shop and a new conservative party take its place.

As it stands, it's pretty close to it needing that xsited1. It'll take something of the sort for me to reregister as a republican. They better wake the fuck up and start acting like one, like a conservative.

You have a faggot, Kenyan, liar, coke head for a president....... you ass wipes should be ashamed........ but you're too stupid to be ashamed....... pathetic. By the way LSU sucks dick and New Orleans is the asshole of the United States.

Someone who represents the conservative spectrum of this board please prove sitarro wrong, do you really want this half brained representing you? I know you guys are better than this idiot.

that isn't very tollerant and accepting of you.....after all he was born this way....no one would choose to be like that......

oh and obama did do coke and did lie......

Last edited:
Someone who represents the conservative spectrum of this board please prove sitarro wrong, do you really want this half brained representing you? I know you guys are better than this idiot.
The hypocrisy meter is off the hook in that you are more concerned with the response to stupidity then the actual stupidity.

I don't hate rush.

uh, do you realize that not all republicans are conservatives, and conservatism hasnt changed, yet repulicanism has

I don't hate rush.

You're right. Rush would whip you in the debate within 2 minutes.

Hey GREAT IDIOCY! Even for a leftists that is major league absurdity of the first order; the point is absolutely indiscernable. Good stuff...

I think this thread should be in the flame zone. It appears to simply be partisan hacks tossing insults at each other and in no way resembles an intelligent conversation.

You do realize that this thread is in no way, shape, or form "Flame Zone" material, right?

If you think this is bad, perhaps you need a more controlled romper room in which to play.

ROFL... If I had written that OP it would not have lasted 5 MINUTES before it hit the flame zone... are ya KIDDIN'? There is NO OTHER POTENTIAL POINT for that OP except to enflame the responding discussion...

I don't hate rush.

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious... I'd debate you for your LIFE on any issue which you care to debate and there's no way I could compete with Rush...

FTR: there are no serious distinctions between 'the Conservatism' advanced by Newt, Rush or Bill Buckley.

Now I couldn't help but to notice that you implied that there was, what you're looking at HERE: IS A DIRECT AND UNAMBIGUOUS CHALLENGE TO CLARIFY WHAT YOU FEEL THE MOST DISTINCT DIFFERENCES ARE...

(Let the record reflect that the challenge was extended to expose the member Editec as a prattling fool, by extending the challemge which she is certain to fail in any potential response... Enjoy)

You have a faggot, Kenyan, liar, coke head for a president....
So do you

Didn't stop the left from attacking Bush for 8 years with far worse comments then his. Remind me when you told THEM he was our president?

Forum List

Back