Congratulations Republicans!

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
Your new party is exactly the same as the old! Except you actually let that fat tub of oxycontin speak at official events.

A man who made fun of someone for having Parkinson's is actually a major Republican Party leader. You people are pathetic.

Your new party is exactly the same as the old! Except you actually let that fat tub of oxycontin speak at official events.

A man who made fun of someone for having Parkinson's is actually a major Republican Party leader. You people are pathetic.

You have a faggot, Kenyan, liar, coke head for a president....... you ass wipes should be ashamed........ but you're too stupid to be ashamed....... pathetic. By the way LSU sucks dick and New Orleans is the asshole of the United States.

You have a faggot, Kenyan, liar, coke head for a president....... you ass wipes should be ashamed........ but you're too stupid to be ashamed....... pathetic. By the way LSU sucks dick and New Orleans is the asshole of the United States.

Someone who represents the conservative spectrum of this board please prove sitarro wrong, do you really want this half brained representing you? I know you guys are better than this idiot.

Tell ya what, we will consider who we want and dont want representing us as soon as you liberals start condemning the idiots and rejects like chris on this board. There are at least 4 or 5 complete morons on this board that you dipsticks never condemn or tell off.

And you want US to do it to our side, ya usual hypocrisy of the left.

Someone who represents the conservative spectrum of this board please prove sitarro wrong, do you really want this half brained representing you? I know you guys are better than this idiot.

simplemarine,
What makes you think that I represent anyone or anything besides myself. You're the idiot simpleton that is following a half wit fraud who should be in a community trying to buy votes.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You mean Steele doesn't think Obama is "off the hook"?

I agree with current head of the RNC, they have lost focus and need to rededicate themselves to capture the votes of all one armed midgets.

I agree with current head of the RNC, they have lost focus and need to rededicate themselves to capture the votes of all one armed midgets.

And just who are the one-armed midgets?

And just who are the one-armed midgets?

The holy land of non committed voters. :lol:

“we need to uptick our image with everyone, including one-armed midgets.” -Michael Steele

There was a time a few years back when democrats were the ones looking for their identity. I don't know if they actually found it or if Bush made it so they didn't have to. At any rate, the republican party will return just as the democratic party has.

I have never paid much attention to Rush Limbaugh. I did yesterday.. It is easy to see why the liebrals want to shut him down... New Gingrich was good too and I really loved LaPierre!

I have never paid much attention to Rush Limbaugh. I did yesterday.. It is easy to see why the liebrals want to shut him down... New Gingrich was good too and I really loved LaPierre!

'You DO realize that Rush and Newt are battling for control over who gets to define what the CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE is, right?

I mean you do pay enough attention to your own team to realize that, don't you, Willow?

He never "made fun of someone for havin Parkinson's". Granted, I know you dont give a damn about facts. but its still not true.

I think this thread should be in the flame zone. It appears to simply be partisan hacks tossing insults at each other and in no way resembles an intelligent conversation.

Hello! Then move all threads to the flame zone dumbazz.

a short quote fvrom usmb posted rules and guidelines:
Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

'You DO realize that Rush and Newt are battling for control over who gets to define what the CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE is, right?

I mean you do pay enough attention to your own team to realize that, don't you, Willow?

You do realize that what conservatism is hasn't changed, and that it's the republicans that have moved away from it, and what happened? Well we all know what happened. They suffered a thorough trouncing two years ago in the mid term elections. Rush pointed out, in no uncertain terms, that if the republican party continues to move away from it's conservative base, they will continue to lose elections. Rush doesn't need to "define" what the conservative message is. It hasn't changed, and that's exactly the point he made, much to the audiences delight, and mine.

It's also understandable why you liberals hate him so. He can chew you guys up and spit you out with, as he says, half his brain tied behind his back.... :lol:

Last edited:
I think this thread should be in the flame zone. It appears to simply be partisan hacks tossing insults at each other and in no way resembles an intelligent conversation.

You do realize that this thread is in no way, shape, or form "Flame Zone" material, right?

If you think this is bad, perhaps you need a more controlled romper room in which to play.

so are not Obama and Pelosi battling for the same thing with the Dems?.....just askin...

You do realize that what conservatism is hasn't changed, and that it's the republicans that have moved away from it, and what happened?

I've noted the changes in Republican's thinking for a mighty long time.

The 1950's Repubicans are nothing like today's crop.

So what kind of Repu8blican are you? the Newt Gingrich kind or the Rush Limbough kind, or the Bill Buckley kind?

Can you explain to me which one is the real conservative?

Well we all know what happened. They suffered a thorough trouncing two years ago in the mid term elections. Rush pointed out, in no uncertain terms, that if the republican party continues to move away from it's conservative base, they will continue to lose elections. Rush doesn't need to "define" what the conservative message is. It hasn't changed, and that's exactly the point he made, much to the audiences delight, and mine.

And is HE the voice of what you believe the conservative message is?

It's also understandable why you liberals hate him so. He can chew you guys up and spit you out with, as he says, half his brain tied behind his back.... :lol:

Rush limbough wouldn't last three minutes with me in a real debate, lad.

I don't hate rush.

I just think he's a hate mongering nitwit.

As such, he's a real spokesman for that segment of the population which thrives on blind partisan hatred.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back