Congratulations President Obama

Let's take a gander at Obama's accomplishments.

- ObamaCare has been a waste of time and money and is probably unconstitutional.

- Stimulus was a colossal failure and has made things worse, not to mention cost us trillions while we're already in the middle of a recession.

- Cash For Clunkers helped out mostly foreign car companies.

- Apology-Fest.

- Has an intelligence chief who doesn't even know about major terrorist arrests.

- Hired the absolute worst AG in the history of the nation (Eric Holder).

- Gave us the most inexperienced and extreme/radical Supreme Court justice in our country's history (Elana Kagan).

- Failed miserably on the Gulf oil spill disaster.

- New START treaty limits our nukes while Russia will most likely continue to make more warheads unknowing to us.

- Has divided the political parties wider than any other POTUS in our country's history (Republicans can't have the keys to the car/Republicans put the car in the ditch/Republicans have to sit in the back).

- Extremely weak and soft with North Korea and Iran.

- Let the New Black Panthers off the hook after they were found guilty by default when they didn't show up to court.

- Surrounded himself with the biggest bunch of retards on his economics team. Diamond is extremely inexperienced and is the one that made such ridiculous comments like the Stimulus would be a glowing success and extending the Bush tax cuts would doom our country.

So many more to list.

So yeah...THANKS OBAMA!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Last edited:
Healthcare and insurance reform, My premium went up $1200/month, Thanks for the help. Wall Street reform,yea, more money for people that didn't need more Food Safety Act, The safest food in the world will now cost more, yea Credit Card Reform, everyones rates went up, yea START treaty, jokes on us, we helped russia save money. first responder healthcare bill, wait for the fraud. a profitable GM, not as profitable as Ford. Did they take money? no, no they did not. fair pay act for women, It was already law, so that was a waste of money and time. student loan reform, Yea, now we can only get loans from the Fed, Yea more power to the government. the stimulus, $1.4TRILLION for >3 million jobs. the repeal of DADT, the end of combat in Iraq,Thank you Pres Bush. the best stock market rise in decades, Now your smoking crack. and the restoration of America's positive image in the world...all in two short years. They mock him. And think little of him b/c he speaks so poorly of us.

Now what will the Republican Congress give us they get in?

Attacks on climate scientists, stem cell research, school boards that believe in evolution, and then they will try to roll back any regulation on insurance companies, oil companies, Wall Street banks, or the wealthy.

I can hardly wait.

I hope you asked Santa for some sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Chris hasn't washed his hand since the day in 2008 when Obama shook it.

When he touches himself, it's like Obama is touching him.

Healthcare and insurance reform, Wall Street reform, Food Safety Act, Credit Card Reform, START treaty, first responder healthcare bill, a profitable GM, fair pay act for women, student loan reform, the stimulus, the repeal of DADT, the end of combat in Iraq, the best stock market rise in decades, and the restoration of America's positive image in the world...all in two short years.

Attacks on climate scientists, stem cell research, school boards that believe in evolution, and then they will try to roll back any regulation on insurance companies, oil companies, Wall Street banks, or the wealthy.

I can hardly wait.

Maybe a President that doesn't require a weekly listing of "accomplishments?"

Healthcare and insurance reform, My premium went up $1200/month, Thanks for the help. Wall Street reform,yea, more money for people that didn't need more Food Safety Act, The safest food in the world will now cost more, yea Credit Card Reform, everyones rates went up, yea START treaty, jokes on us, we helped russia save money. first responder healthcare bill, wait for the fraud. a profitable GM, not as profitable as Ford. Did they take money? no, no they did not. fair pay act for women, It was already law, so that was a waste of money and time. student loan reform, Yea, now we can only get loans from the Fed, Yea more power to the government. the stimulus, $1.4TRILLION for >3 million jobs. the repeal of DADT, the end of combat in Iraq,Thank you Pres Bush. the best stock market rise in decades, Now your smoking crack. and the restoration of America's positive image in the world...all in two short years. They mock him. And think little of him b/c he speaks so poorly of us.

I can hardly wait.

how can you blame Obamacare on raising your premiums when the majority of the bill hasnt even gone into affect? you blame the bill, instead of getting angry at your insurance company. and my healthcare premiums actually went down after the bill passed.

credit card reform set a cap on the interest rate, and when and how a company can raise your APR. yup, that was such a terrible idea.

START was supported by past republican presidents, past republicans secretaries of state and all the current and past head of military. it keeps nukes off the open market while still allowing us to defend ourselves. yup another terrible idea, especially since we will still have 1,550 nuclear missiles. more than enough to destory the plant 10 times over.

9/11 first responders bill will be used on the 100,000 people who have hit their insurance lifetime limits. the list of those people was know before the bill was passed. Hence there will be no fraud. if you werent on the list before hand, you are not eligible to receive any benefits.

Fair Pay Act - really youre against fair pay for women? cost the govt no $, but makes it illegal to do so.

Studen Loan Reform - lowered the costs to students by eliminating the middle man. hmmm students will pay less for their loans. win for the students here

Stimulus - actually only cost $775 billion since the other stimulus and tarp were passed under Bush. saved or created 3 million jobs. and helped prevent a depression. not too bad

DADT - all current heads of the military supported this except the head of the marine core. the majority of soldiers supported this as well. it was discriminatory and unfair (just like segregation and slavery). nice to know your a bigot. (bush has nothing to do with this)

End of Combat in Iraq - umm yup, pretty sure that didnt happen under bush.

The Stock Market Rose 4,865 points under Mr. Obama from March of 2009 to today. Id say that a success

Healthcare and insurance reform, Wall Street reform, Food Safety Act, Credit Card Reform, START treaty, first responder healthcare bill, a profitable GM, fair pay act for women, student loan reform, the stimulus, the repeal of DADT, the end of combat in Iraq, the best stock market rise in decades, and the restoration of America's positive image in the world...all in two short years.

I can hardly wait.

Congratulations President Obama

For being as stupid an ignorant fuck as you?:cuckoo:

Poor, poor little Conservatives just cannot get over the fact that President Obama has had many successes in spite of the party of No. In fact, I would not be surprised if he proposed a package in the State of the Union speech that puts the dimbulbs, Teabaggers and Republicans, in the same position that they put themselves in opposing the First Responders Bill.

But it is evident to all Americans that the Republicans put the 800 billion dollar tax break for the very wealthy ahead of just 7.2 billion for the people that put their health on the line for our nation after 9-11. And that 7.2 was paid for by a tax on foreign corperations taking profits out of the nation without any tax being paid on them. What a wonderful morality the Republicans showed us. They would let the first responders die and their families go bankrupt, rather than tax untaxed foriegn profits made in this nation. Quite evident whose side the Conservatives are on.

I can hardly wait.

how can you blame Obamacare on raising your premiums when the majority of the bill hasnt even gone into affect?It went up $1200 a month, the only thing that changed was obamacare. you blame the bill, instead of getting angry at your insurance company. and my healthcare premiums actually went down after the bill passed.

credit card reform set a cap on the interest rate, and when and how a company can raise your APR. yup, that was such a terrible idea. Can't go after dead beats so everyone gets fucked, damn you're brainwashed.

START was supported by past republican presidents, past republicans secretaries of state and all the current and past head of military. it keeps nukes off the open market while still allowing us to defend ourselves. yup another terrible idea, especially since we will still have 1,550 nuclear missiles. more than enough to destory the plant 10 times over.

9/11 first responders bill will be used on the 100,000 people who have hit their insurance lifetime limits. the list of those people was know before the bill was passed. Hence there will be no fraud. if you werent on the list before hand, you are not eligible to receive any benefits. I have a deed to a bridge next to Brooklyn

Fair Pay Act - really youre against fair pay for women? cost the govt no $, but makes it illegal to do so. Once again for the dim bulbs, there is a law in place already, so they just passed the same law for political points.

Studen Loan Reform - lowered the costs to students by eliminating the middle man. hmmm students will pay less for their loans. win for the students here Government take over, moron.

Stimulus - actually only cost $775 billion since the other stimulus and tarp were passed under Bush. saved or created 3 million jobs. and helped prevent a depression. not too bad do some math, and try to explain the vast cost of each job.

DADT - all current heads of the military supported this except the head of the marine core. the majority of soldiers supported this as well. it was discriminatory and unfair (just like segregation and slavery). nice to know your a bigot. (bush has nothing to do with this) Did I say anything like that? No I didn't. Now you're a fucking liar as well as a moron.

End of Combat in Iraq - umm yup, pretty sure that didnt happen under bush. Again you're an idiot, It ended using the Bush surge strategy. I take that back, you knew it was the Bush surge, so you're lying again. color me shocked.

The Stock Market Rose 4,865 points under Mr. Obama from March of 2009 to today. Id say that a success
Nothing compared to what Reagan did.

Damn you are a fucking idiot.

You left out;

1. 10% Unemployment
2. 13 trillion National debt

Merry Christmas!

The unemployment was created by the deregulation of Wall Street which resulted in the derivative ponzi scheme.

And Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich. Thanks for reminding me.

Go to ReaganBushDebt.org

Why should Americans accept permanent poverty in exchange for losing representative government, for the promises of a regime that has accomplished nothing?

Permanent poverty?

Hardly.

The economy is growing and will continue to grow over the next couple of years.

Bush drove us into a huge ditch by no oversight of Wall Street and two unfunded wars.

how can you blame Obamacare on raising your premiums when the majority of the bill hasnt even gone into affect?It went up $1200 a month, the only thing that changed was obamacare. you blame the bill, instead of getting angry at your insurance company. and my healthcare premiums actually went down after the bill passed.

credit card reform set a cap on the interest rate, and when and how a company can raise your APR. yup, that was such a terrible idea. Can't go after dead beats so everyone gets fucked, damn you're brainwashed.

9/11 first responders bill will be used on the 100,000 people who have hit their insurance lifetime limits. the list of those people was know before the bill was passed. Hence there will be no fraud. if you werent on the list before hand, you are not eligible to receive any benefits. I have a deed to a bridge next to Brooklyn

Fair Pay Act - really youre against fair pay for women? cost the govt no $, but makes it illegal to do so. Once again for the dim bulbs, there is a law in place already, so they just passed the same law for political points.

Studen Loan Reform - lowered the costs to students by eliminating the middle man. hmmm students will pay less for their loans. win for the students here Government take over, moron.

Stimulus - actually only cost $775 billion since the other stimulus and tarp were passed under Bush. saved or created 3 million jobs. and helped prevent a depression. not too bad do some math, and try to explain the vast cost of each job.

DADT - all current heads of the military supported this except the head of the marine core. the majority of soldiers supported this as well. it was discriminatory and unfair (just like segregation and slavery). nice to know your a bigot. (bush has nothing to do with this) Did I say anything like that? No I didn't. Now you're a fucking liar as well as a moron.

End of Combat in Iraq - umm yup, pretty sure that didnt happen under bush. Again you're an idiot, It ended using the Bush surge strategy. I take that back, you knew it was the Bush surge, so you're lying again. color me shocked.

Nothing compared to what Reagan did.

Damn you are a fucking idiot.

Reagan destroyed the Savings and Loan system and DOUBLED the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

His own budget director David Stockman said so.

Forum List

Back