Congratulations Mr President, House Democrats, and American's who wanted the bill

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
You guys got the bill. It was a close one but in the end you pulled it out.

While I dont support it I have to admire the fact that Obama has begun to deliver on his promise to fundamentally transform the United States of America.

Enjoy your victory in this battle progressives.

We shall meet you at the next battle in this war for the soul of America.

(let me guess, amnesty is next?)

$2832750064_a1dd298f37.jpg

:lol:

Next is Financial Reform.

A special thank you to the 50 percent of the American people who will be picking up the tab. I'm certain gratitude will be forthcoming by those whose bill you will pay.

:rofl:

Oh boy whats in store for us there dogbert?

Whether to put real regulation on the people who brought us this last crisis. Republicans cannot sit on their hands and say no go on this one. It's political suicide.

I'm willing to bet a sack of gold that you could find plenty of Americans on both sides who are still pissed off about people like Bernie Madoff than HCR.

:rofl:

Oh boy whats in store for us there dogbert?

Whether to put real regulation on the people who brought us this last crisis. Republicans cannot sit on their hands and say no go on this one. It's political suicide.

I'm willing to bet a sack of gold that you could find plenty of Americans on both sides who are still pissed off about people like Bernie Madoff than HCR.

The Dems had as much to do with this crisis as Repubs if not more dude. Dems fought the regulating of Fannie Mae on the basis of racism. Don't make this a partisan issue cause u will lose.

The Dems had as much to do with this crisis as Repubs if not more dude. Dems fought the regulating of Fannie Mae on the basis of racism. Don't make this a partisan issue cause u will lose.

LOL Wut? Might want to reread that post and realize my post did not bash either party about starting the crisis.

If you've bothered to read my posts in the past, you'll see I have given more than a fair share of "credit" to Clinton for helping to cause the current crisis in the race of deregulation.

While I dont support it I have to admire the fact that Obama has begun to deliver on his promise to fundamentally transform the United States of America.

Why would you 'congratulate' assholes who just put a knife into America's gut?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Okay.. who.. I say who .. got into the pumpkin juice.... :eusa_eh:

They won this battle in the larger war for a progressive vs traditional america. Its ok I dont mind them having their pearl harbor as it woke the rest of the sleeping giant IMO.

They won this battle in the larger war for a progressive vs traditional america. Its ok I dont mind them having their pearl harbor as it woke the rest of the sleeping giant IMO.

I fear the sleeping giant is no longer there. The dumbing down of America through shitty education and lack of interest to self educate and attempting to make patriots look like kooks has wore us all out. People eat, shit sleep and fuck and get 22" rims and smile stupidly these days.

The only battle was with themselves, and it was not as you say.

Moderates made a huge mistake giving them too much power and this was the result.

I know I won't congratulate these master manipulators of freedom and liberty, converting our great nation into a group of penniless tax poor citizens who's years of hard work,determination and meager to so-so savings have just been stolen and redistributed throughout the land. And a BILL of which very few if any in Washington or anywhere else knows what the FRICK is really in it and can interpret the laws therein correctly and fairly. It's going to be a FREE FOR ALL of determinations, pending on each persons interpretation of each section and most likely many court challenges for years to come.

I love how this administration examined all the 'facts', knowing it's a boondoggle in other countries, and that their systems have NOT worked effectively and efficiently for the health and welfare and economics of all their citizens. Long lines, long waits for diagnosis, long waits for surgeries and the list goes on, BUT not to worry citizens of Amerika, those in high places and in Washington D.C. and their pals will have primo, cheap health care with all the bells and whistles. AMAZING!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back