Congratulations Mitt

It has always been inevitable that Mitt would take the nomination with most credible GOP candidates sitting this one out. The difficulty he had with obviously flawed candidates like Santorum, Gingrich, Cain and Paul does not bode well on the general election.
Still, he is the most centrist Republican in the group and can draw votes if the economy crashes

I'm reminded of that scene under the twinkling florescent lights in "Joe Versus the Volcano".

I have 16 trillion reasons to sincerely hope that he can do the job.

I have confidence that he'll approach from the perspective on the debt that we have a spending problem ... my concern is whether or not he'll have the care to manage the overhaul of the tax system to keep it from being a giveaway.

It would be a damn shame to see us go down under the weight of George Bush III hidden behind a mask of straight-arrow competence. As far as the alternative is concerned, he's shown his cards in this regard. I got plenty of kind things to say about Obama, but his management of the deficit doesn't elicit any of them.

Romney has proven they can balance a budget even when outnumbered legislatively by the most radical Leftists in our nation.

And his private sector experience proves he is pretty good at making things work as well.

I think he is the best man for the job right now.

It has always been inevitable that Mitt would take the nomination with most credible GOP candidates sitting this one out. The difficulty he had with obviously flawed candidates like Santorum, Gingrich, Cain and Paul does not bode well on the general election.
Still, he is the most centrist Republican in the group and can draw votes if the economy crashes

Since he's got the Republican nomination does that mean the GOP electorate consider him to be the REAL conservative republican and the rest to be RINO's? :confused:

Romney gave a awesome speech the other night. I was very impressed with everything he said. His train of thought and observations are excellent. It is more hopeful for all of us, if he win's the election. We certainly have more of a chance getting our lives and country back on track then with another 4 yrs of obummer.

Since he's got the Republican nomination does that mean the GOP electorate consider him to be the REAL conservative republican and the rest to be RINO's? :confused:

As usual in the GOP primaries, the REAL Republicans have stood up and told the conservatives to go stand in a corner

That is the best you got? LOL

Just pointing out your stupidity....

You believe that I think everyone in the world hates Obama, then?
That "base" has already been covered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

If the republican party cannot make up ground on the split with women and latino voters; and if President Obama can gather votes with the younger voters. It seems as if they will certainly loose the POTUS election and maybe control of the House and maybe gain in the Senate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back