Congratulations Minnesota Twins!!!!!

my-god-in-heaven-this-xotoxi-is-funny.jpg

Twins clinch the AL Central!!!!!!
:party::eusa_dance::party::eusa_dance::party:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

fireworks-in-dallas.jpg

minnesota%20logo.png

yeah just to get their usual ass trouncings by the yankees.the twinkees are a joke.The only reason they win the division every year is because that division is so weak and pathetic and someone has to win it.I myself would not get so wound up about them winning it every year if i was a twins fan because being a small market team when they play the yankees,the big money comes into play them being the big market they are.dont get me wrong,i hate the yankees and like the twins,i just fail to see any reason to get excited about this year after year when you should know they will get their usual ass trouncings by them every year.

Twins clinch the AL Central!!!!!!
:party::eusa_dance::party::eusa_dance::party:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

fireworks-in-dallas.jpg

minnesota%20logo.png

yeah just to get their usual ass trouncings by the yankees.the twinkees are a joke.The only reason they win the division every year is because that division is so weak and pathetic and someone has to win it.I myself would not get so wound up about them winning it every year if i was a twins fan because being a small market team when they play the yankees,the big money comes into play them being the big market they are.dont get me wrong,i hate the yankees and like the twins,i just fail to see any reason to get excited about this year after year when you should know they will get their usual ass trouncings by them every year.

...cuz I'm from Minnesota.

Forum List

Back