Congratulations Massachussetts Voters Way to Send a Message

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Congrats to my home state for showing the country that its the people and not the parties that hold the power.

Over 50% of our enrolled voters turned out to vote in this election and we made a difference.

Without the 60%+ of independant voters turning out for scott brown and 22% of democrats voting for him this would not have happened.

Thank You my fellow Massachussettians :D

Congrats to my home state for showing the country that its the people and not the parties that hold the power.

Over 50% of our enrolled voters turned out to vote in this election and we made a difference.

Without the 60%+ of independant voters turning out for scott brown and 22% of democrats voting for him this would not have happened.

it's wicked pissa.

You are welcome...and lest any Republicans start getting a fat head this was an Independent's victory. All incumbents beware. If you voted for TARP beware. If you have been ignoring the will of the people we are coming for ya.

You are welcome...and lest any Republicans start getting a fat head this was an Independent's victory. All incumbents beware. If you voted for TARP beware. If you have been ignoring the will of the people we are coming for ya.

we prefer *unenrolled*
:cool:

we prefer *unenrolled*

Actually I am rather insulted that the polictical machine in MA refuses to respect my right to proudly call myself an ***Independent***

• Thanks
Reactions: del

we prefer *unenrolled*

Actually I am rather insulted that the polictical machine in MA refuses to respect my right to proudly call myself an ***Independent***

:lol:

Those ignorant politicians, on both sides, have been so busy fighting each other that they have forgotten about the people. The people are beginning to stand up! Look out DC, you are fixin' to get the message in some very powerful ways. The people will be getting your attention for the first time in a good long while. Today was just onr of the first statements.

Those ignorant politicians, on both sides, have been so busy fighting each other that they have forgotten about the people. The people are beginning to stand up! Look out DC, you are fixin' to get the message in some very powerful ways. The people will be getting your attention for the first time in a good long while. Today was just onr of the first statements.

I think it started in New Jersey but the talking heads/elitists thought it a fluke. They are sooooooo out of touch.

I think independents did carry the day,, but didn't I hear that 22% of the democrats in Mass. voted for Brown? That's huge if true.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
There was a lot of influence and money from outside the state that went into this. Hopefully here in Nevada we get some of that this year when we can vote out Dirty Harry. Guys remember to get involved here too!

I think independents did carry the day,, but didn't I hear that 22% of the democrats in Mass. voted for Brown? That's huge if true.

Don't know about the Dems. They are rather irrelevant. 51% of MA voters are ***Independents*** 70% of us voted for Brown. You do the math.

hopefully Kerry is next to go. this is Obama's third Copenhagen. I hope he goes out and helps future canidates loose.

There was a lot of influence and money from outside the state that went into this. Hopefully here in Nevada we get some of that this year when we can vote out Dirty Harry. Guys remember to get involved here too!

I don't think you are gonna need any outside influence to do away with ole dirty harry..

Don't know about the Dems. They are rather irrelevant. 51% of MA voters are ***Independents*** 70% of us voted for Brown. You do the math.

Well then either I'm :confused: or misinformed for the news media keep telling us that Mass. is a heavy Democrat state..

hopefully this is the beginning to their end (democrats). Attention Senators and Congressmen!!!!This is what happens if you don't listen and do what the American people want. you could be next!!! Can't wait for 2010 and 2012 election!!! paybacks a Bitch!!!!!

Well then either I'm :confused: or misinformed for the news media keep telling us that Mass. is a heavy Democrat state..

If you have been listening to the media then you are misinformed.

Unenrolled still a majority heading into election - Belmont, MA - Belmont Citizen-Herald

hopefully this is the beginning to their end (democrats). Attention Senators and Congressmen!!!!This is what happens if you don't listen and do what the American people want. you could be next!!! Can't wait for 2010 and 2012 election!!! paybacks a Bitch!!!!!

All incumbent seats are up for grabs. Especially if you voted for TARP and refused to take control of the energy markets.

Forum List

Back