Congratulations, liberals, on lynching Bill O'Reilly

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Bill O’Reilly: Conservative News Outlets Likely to Pounce Post-Fox News Ouster

But when he turns his attention to his future, he will have no shortage of options. Though his sexual harassment settlements may pose an obstacle, O’Reilly’s loyal fanbase presents a major opportunity to conservative networks looking to grow their audiences.

“Our management here is obviously discussing it,” said Charles Herring, president of One America News Network, a conservative cable channel that reaches 35 million households. “Clearly he’s built one heck of a brand. Clearly there’s been accusations that need to be looked at also.”

Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax, said he would be “very open to talking” with O’Reilly about joining the network, which reaches 10 million homes via cable and broadcast.

“I think some of the allegations made against him were serious, but he’s never been convicted in my mind of anything,” Ruddy says. “I think he still remains a very hot property in the media word.”

Either option would be a step down from Fox, which reaches 100 million households and paid O’Reilly $20 million a year. But Ruddy argues that the “fraying” of Fox News has created an opportunity for other conservative outlets.

“I think there’s a lot of players willing to invest,” he says...

Too bad he's already got job offers pouring in. Better luck next time.

Grab an umbrella b/c it's raining personal responsibility up here.

But when he turns his attention to his future, he will have no shortage of options. Though his sexual harassment settlements may pose an obstacle, O’Reilly’s loyal fanbase presents a major opportunity to conservative networks looking to grow their audiences.

“Our management here is obviously discussing it,” said Charles Herring, president of One America News Network, a conservative cable channel that reaches 35 million households. “Clearly he’s built one heck of a brand. Clearly there’s been accusations that need to be looked at also.”

Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax, said he would be “very open to talking” with O’Reilly about joining the network, which reaches 10 million homes via cable and broadcast.

“I think some of the allegations made against him were serious, but he’s never been convicted in my mind of anything,” Ruddy says. “I think he still remains a very hot property in the media word.”

Either option would be a step down from Fox, which reaches 100 million households and paid O’Reilly $20 million a year. But Ruddy argues that the “fraying” of Fox News has created an opportunity for other conservative outlets.

Way to trivialize the very real and unspeakable terrorism of lynching, Fuckface.

This thread oughta go well.

O'Reilly lost his platform for spreading evil, and will never have one so powerful ever again. Everyone wins. Well, except Bill :laugh:

Ïnterviewer: "Well Bill, how does it feel to be shown the door for serial sexual harassment with only a measly 25 million dollar reward"?

O'Really: "I falafel".

OP is stating that RWNJs, conservatives, tee potties, Pootarians (have I forgotten anyone?) are all in favor of their daughters, mothers, sisters, wives being harassed and victimized by powerful men such as O'Reilly and our Pussy Grabber Chief.

Grab an umbrella b/c it's raining personal responsibility up here.

I know right? Member when we all left the Liberals Meeting in Dubuque and marched to O'Really's office demanding he ratchet up the sexual harassment toll? Member how we stole Sean Hannity's gun and forced him to make those phone calls? Good times.

O'Reilly lost his platform for spreading evil, and will never have one so powerful ever again. Everyone wins. Well, except Bill :laugh:

Ïnterviewer: "Well Bill, how does it feel to be shown the door for serial sexual harassment with only a measly 25 million dollar reward"?

Ailes got $40million reward and the pussy grabber got the White House.

There is now no doubt about how the right views women.

Last edited:

:beer:took long enough

Ailes got $49million reward and the pussy grabber got the White House.

There is now no doubt about how the right views women.

Apparently --- "cash cows".

Think so huh? How'd that work out for, oh I dunno...... Glenn Beck?

Hey, he can DO IT LIVE!!

While men get huge rewards for sexual molestation, harrassment and even rape, women can't get jobs because they blew the whistle.

RWNJs are slime for supporting this.

Sexual predators usually do claim to be the victim and then blame their victims.

Illness.

Forum List

Back