congratulations : Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' to be republished in Germany

hitler-on-christianity.jpg

1384263043e254e4_l.png

Hitler, disarmed citizens, strong central government Progressive

No gun laws were changed following WWI and no one was allowed guns or weapons, even while Hitler was in growing into power, after he was in Gun laws were restricted and only to German citizens.

Just out of curiosity, could you please take a moment and enlighten us on the subject of Marx's Theory of Economics?
Just patronize me if you would.
He didn't get it...??

I'm just curious as to what Norman knows about the Theory of the guy from whose work he would never read one word and yet reviles.
I heard the rich get richer, but the poor and middle class do not...

I heard Norman doesn't know sh!t about Marx's Theory of Economics.
But he's probably frantically googling whatever he can about it to look as little stupid as possible.
To be CUNTinued...

Wow... I can't believe that these guys are actually defending the ideology that has killed more people than any other...

Dudes... I don't need to read Mein Kampf to know it's a bad idea.That being said I do know fair bit about Marx, and yeah it's no accident that people have died as a result of inept economics and morality.

I am still waiting for these guys to state that "You don't know a thing about Mein Kampf, why you criticizing!!". Truly astonishing, and no absolutely nothing to do with 6 million dead jews.

marx did not kill anyone

Forum List

Back