Congratulations Dogbert!

YOU are still a MORON,, and I've never liked you, nor you me.. so quit acting so damn pitiful.. lick bones ass one more time..she needs it.

Oh would you look at the time! Jeopardy is on Willow, you better hurry, don't want to miss it!

Jeoopardy! Nah, too many libs on that show for Willow!

I see her more as a Wheel of Fortune type, after the Lawernce Welk reruns, and before the 700 Club comes on.

And willow, why are you so obsessed with licking bones ass? You two fighting over the Ruby Slippers again?

YOU are still a MORON,, and I've never liked you, nor you me.. so quit acting so damn pitiful.. lick bones ass one more time..she needs it.

Oh would you look at the time! Jeopardy is on Willow, you better hurry, don't want to miss it!

I see her more as a Wheel of Fortune type, after the Lawernce Welk reruns, and before the 700 Club comes on.

And willow, why are you so obsessed with licking bones ass? You two fighting over the Ruby Slippers again?

Bones is the only person at USMB I told my age.. She is a rat bitch. She told you and MODMORON so you would have something to pick on me about. Thinks she could score some points. You should reward her, she's officially your whore now.. Congratulations..

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Bones is the only person at USMB I told my age.. She is a rat bitch. She told you and MODMORON so you would have something to pick on me about. Thinks she could score some points. You should reward her, she's officially your whore now.. Congratulations..

Considering the way you talk to me, it isn't difficult to guess the range of your age there Willow. This isn't a giant mystery or anything.

By the way, Bones hasn't told me anything. But thanks for just confirming what EZ has been saying anyway. :lol:

They're just Defending the New Brat...

Wet behind the Ears and Slippin in it Daily... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Dear, NOBODY told me your age. YOU have made comments about your age on here many times.

I'm just teasing you ya know. Don't be mad at bones for something she never did.

And if you ARE old, so what? Embrace it! Spoil your grandkids, and if you don't have grandkids, spoil your cats!

peace...

Yeah, that's it Mal!

We all wanted you as a mod, but somehow the paper work got lost in the mail. :(

peace...

Just curious, what's your excuse for being so ignorant at your age? I figure it must be a disease or something. Hope you get well soon. :cool:

Dear, NOBODY told me your age. YOU have made comments about your age on here many times.

I'm just teasing you ya know. Don't be mad at bones for something she never did.

And if you ARE old, so what? Embrace it! Spoil your grandkids, and if you don't have grandkids, spoil your cats!

She's the only one I told. In private. In PM.. I'm just letting others know if you get PM from bones asking about your life and other stuff don't tell if you don't want it spread all over the board.

She's the only one I told. In private. In PM.. I'm just letting others know if you get PM from bones asking about your life and other stuff don't tell if you don't want it spread all over the board.

I think your grip with reality is slipping there Willow. :lol:

Bones hasn't told me anything. I don't think I've ever even had a pm conversation with her.

I think your grip with reality is slipping there Willow. :lol:

Bones hasn't told me anything. I don't think I've ever even had a pm conversation with her.

Yes right. all the sudden geritol jokes prove that.. like I said go piss down someone else's back and call it rain MODMORON>

You are on dangerous ground right here Willow. Modbert and I both told you bones has NEVER told us anything about your private life, your age, or anything in a PM.

You better stop now, just a warning.

You are on dangerous ground right here Willow. Modbert and I both told you bones has NEVER told us anything about your private life, your age, or anything in a PM.

Okay,, I will..but threatening me won't make me believe either one of you..

Yes right. all the sudden geritol jokes prove that.. like I said go piss down someone else's back and call it rain MODMORON>

I didn't make the geritol jokes. You want to constantly reference my age, might as well make a reference or two at you being at the other end of that spectrum. :eusa_shhh:

I didn't make the geritol jokes. You want to constantly reference my age, might as well make a reference or two at you being at the other end of that spectrum. :eusa_shhh:

Hey,, you mama told me I have to stop,, so it's really unfair of the MODMORON to continue.. doyathink??

Okay,, I will..but threatening me won't make me believe either one of you..

You are calling Modbert and me both liars, and accusing bones of something she didn't do.

All because you can't take some teasing. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

I'm done here, but you better think LONG AND HARD about what you've said on here.

bones would never betray your trust like that, and I would never use information that was private against someone on here.

Go log off, drink some tea, and go watch "30 Rock"

then you will have no problem providing links to "constantly."

I would, but it won't make a difference if I do. All you'll do is cry that I'm nitpicking or taking posts from a certain date. You don't think I've played this game with you before? I know how you work Willow.

Forum List

Back