Congratulations Dogbert!

i still think everyone just needs to get laid...we can pass modbert around.....he can be our 'cub' lol

btw for anyone who doesnt know...i am 56 damn i will be 57 next month....one time i ask a woman 94 how it felt to be 94...her reply....'it sure beats the alternative'

you can generally tell peoples general age by what they type...the books they have read..many times simply their stance on certian issues...i think you little mals should pay your college loans off....but i am all for social security lol...

Damn, this thread got ugly...

Yeah, imagine a thread started by someone mad that Modbert was made a mod turning ugly.

What are the odds?

I didn't start the damn thread. I aren't mad about MODMORON being made a mod (but you can tell it inflates his ego to think so) all I said was he was a sucky choice for a mod. I would have preferred bones.. but you go ahead and twist shit ya hear?

Things I've learned since I last came in this thread:

1.) Thomas is still bitter about prior conversations.

2.) Willow cannot only not take a joke, but she doesn't seem to understand the concept of one. However, she has no problem dishing out such remarks freely on a daily basis here at USMB.

Edit: These will be my last words on that subject for this thread.

and no surprise that you also sling shit...you always stand on your faux moral highground but you dish out as much as you get and you are as responsible as the next person in causing this thread to turn ugly...

Yeah, imagine a thread started by someone mad that Modbert was made a mod turning ugly.

What are the odds?

Doesn't matter who's mad. Obviously, the two alleged conservative admins on the board decided he would be a good moderator. Kinda' like when I asked you to be a mod. I don't choose people based on their political beliefs; rather, that they are not consumed by them. I want people that can step outside their political beliefs and do a job. Simple as that.

What are the odds?

Doesn't matter who's mad. Obviously, the two alleged conservative admins on the board decided he would be a good moderator. Kinda' like when I asked you to be a mod. I don't choose people based on their political beliefs; rather, that they are not consumed by them. I want people that can step outside their political beliefs and do a job. Simple as that.

Fuckin' aye bubba.

What are the odds?

ah-HA!! INFILTRATORS!!

I guess the Jealousy has spread around eh?

2rd8b36.jpg

Last edited:
This is proof how little I visit this place, because I just now found out about this.

That's how boring this place has become. *shrugs*

Forum List

Back