Congratulations Dimocrats You did it. Making History

In 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.
They failed and it closed.
Now, we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry and our health plans
to the same assholes who couldn't make money selling pussy and whiskey?!"

"What the Hell are we thinking?"

You unwittingly just made the case for why the Government can't be trusted to handle money or be involved in business. I know you stumbled upon this quite by accident.. but still.

Why did Bu$h II bring this on us/dump it in his successor's lap w/ 2 unpaid- for wars, tax-cuts during those wars (unprecedented), and a trillion dollar unpaid-for medicare D for Willow? WHY?!!!

Uh...Dot com....

He didnt.

Congress did.

Get with the program.

So, what are we saying? Bush fucked up so it's ok if our guy fucks up even worse?

Seriously?

I've seen very few people on here defend Bush's economic record... yet the left defends Obama's record, which is FAR WORSE, quite vigorously.

How can we take this seriously?

Why did Bu$h II bring this on us/dump it in his successor's lap w/ 2 unpaid- for wars, tax-cuts during those wars (unprecedented), and a trillion dollar unpaid-for medicare D for Willow? WHY?!!!

Uh...Dot com....

He didnt.

Congress did.

Get with the program.
okay then, Obama has NOT DONE THIS either, and it was congress? Is this what you are trying to say Jarhead?

So, what are we saying? Bush fucked up so it's ok if our guy fucks up even worse?

Seriously?

Yes, that's what dems keep saying.

that and imply Bush has the super power to keep them from fixing things.

bunch of whiney bitches.

If reps brought gas and matches to a party and the dems dumped the gas and lit the fuel they'd blame the reps for the house burning down.

ObamaAtlas.gif

Uh...Dot com....

He didnt.

Congress did.

Get with the program.
okay then, Obama has NOT DONE THIS either, and it was congress? Is this what you are trying to say Jarhead?

Absolutely 100%.

I do not blame any president for having his beliefs and his ideology. But he is only one man (woman)

I blame congress who is made up of a multiutude of beliefs and ideologies...and with fair debate, they are likely to always do the right thing.

But not our congress of the last two administrations.....nope......our congress of the last administrations are all about making the other party look bad....and the debates are nothing but spin of intentions...and pushing through crap.

Yep....I dont blame Obama for the issues...I blame congress.

Congress has allowed both Presidents to sign into law some pretty rediculous spending sprees.

It is Bush's fault.
Cant wait til Bush is out of office.

Oh wait.......

If we could have all the money that Bush spilled into Iraq back including those Pallets and plallets on plane after plane stacked with 100 dollar bills (that just disapeared) we would be better off than we are now huh?

If only we can have that trillion dollars back that Obama PROMISED us would keep unemployment at or below 8%...you knbow the trillion dollars that just disappeared...half of it for shovel ready projects that werewnt shovel ready...we would be better off than we are now....huh?

There was no "PROMISE." It was a forecast with lots of qualifiers and asterisks. Doesn't change the fact that UE would be higher in lieu.

If we could have all the money that Bush spilled into Iraq back including those Pallets and plallets on plane after plane stacked with 100 dollar bills (that just disapeared) we would be better off than we are now huh?

If only we can have that trillion dollars back that Obama PROMISED us would keep unemployment at or below 8%...you knbow the trillion dollars that just disappeared...half of it for shovel ready projects that werewnt shovel ready...we would be better off than we are now....huh?

There was no "PROMISE." It was a forecast with lots of qualifiers and asterisks. Doesn't change the fact that UE would be higher in lieu.

Yes..it was a forecast that was developed by what Obama touted to be 100 top economists.

And when it failed to meet the expectations, Obama made it clear that they mis read the severity of the economy.

100 top economists ALL misread the severity of the economy?

All of them? I mean...isnt that what they do? Read the economy?

Sorry...I found that "forecast" to be likely only ONE projection...but by no means the popular one.

Yep two thumbs, the new congress has been in power for 7 months now....WHY haven't they reduced the 1.4 yearly annual budget deficit....WHY haven't THEY done it?

Because IT CAN'T BE DONE overnight...it took 8-10 years to build us up to this level of spending, with a recession, and banking collapse, and housing collapse, and bail outs added to it....I would venture to say that it is not as easy as one makes it out to be and it will take at least 10 years to make any kind of headway....

only a good economy could help bring the deficit down enough....right now we are bringing in $700,000,000,000 (billion) a year less in tax revenues then we did in the year 2000 I believe? or maybe it was 2007? that right there shows that $700 billion of the yearly deficit, does not come from added spending, but it comes from less revenue intake....the other $700-$800 billion in deficit, does come from OVER spending.

I think congress has done a dismal job...with President Bush, and with President Obama...

but I am not going to PRETEND that this just happened under Obama and this is where ALL of our problems lie....because it is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.....

Not because I love Obama....but because we do not live in a zero sum society, or a vacuum....everything has cause and effect....to where we are today.

unfettered un budgeted spending is what the dimocrats are for and have been doing now we are at 100% of GDP they got what they wanted. yay

Yep two thumbs, the new congress has been in power for 7 months now....WHY haven't they reduced the 1.4 yearly annual budget deficit....WHY haven't THEY done it?

Because IT CAN'T BE DONE overnight...it took 8-10 years to build us up to this level of spending, with a recession, and banking collapse, and housing collapse, and bail outs added to it....I would venture to say that it is not as easy as one makes it out to be and it will take at least 10 years to make any kind of headway....

only a good economy could help bring the deficit down enough....right now we are bringing in $700,000,000,000 (billion) a year less in tax revenues then we did in the year 2000 I believe? or maybe it was 2007? that right there shows that $700 billion of the yearly deficit, does not come from added spending, but it comes from less revenue intake....the other $700-$800 billion in deficit, does come from OVER spending.

I think congress has done a dismal job...with President Bush, and with President Obama...

but I am not going to PRETEND that this just happened under Obama and this is where ALL of our problems lie....because it is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.....

Not because I love Obama....but because we do not live in a zero sum society, or a vacuum....everything has cause and effect....to where we are today.

It cannot be done overnight.

Very true.

Is there now some good reason not to have at least STARTED in a serious way?

that will be the question asked when we arrive at the polls. Are we better off? lessssseeeeee

sky high gasoline prices

sky high grocery prices and rising

rising energy costs

decreased consumer confidence

and leeessssseeee

vewy high unemployment

obiedoodle threw a birthday bash in chicargo,, 45 thousand to rent a hall and 35 thousand to eat with him and the unemployment in chichargo has risen by 48%... whooooodeeeee fuckin dew.

You act as if this is only happening in America.

This shouldn't BE HAPPENING in America.......

Very depressing stuff. Things are gonna get worse though. Scary thought i know,but it is the truth.

so once again, I see we agree.

Correct?

Agreed. It can't be done overnight but saying that your going to make cuts while your baseline continues up will not work either. We'll be at 20, 21 trillion in 7, 8 years and they're telling us that we'll be cutting. I can't wrap my head around that logic.

Forum List

Back