Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

Damn..............I was gonna buy a house there and move there...........Right after the Walmart gets built........

There was a waiting line of Americans wanting to move there too.....................Was gonna open a bar and serve booze to the troops there...........All 50 of them..........lol

Whoop whoop

Russia went bankrupt in Afghanistan so now they can go bankrupt in Syria. The Middle East has been killing each other for centuries and no outside country is ever going to stop it. Maybe they will all kill each others and when there is nobody left there will finally be peace in the Middle East. We need to exit all of the Middle East and let the Muslims kill each other and quit bankrupting our country in useless wars.

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.

I never thought I would see such a thing. Ever.
trump has done so much damage. I don't know if it can ever be repaired.

I realized in the bush boy years that republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower. At the time I knew the next republican president would be worse than the bush boy but at the time I just couldn't imagine how it could get worse. I sure didn't want to live through it.

What really should scare everyone, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

I served in the Air National Guard in the 1980s.
ANG = real tough assignment
hahahahhaha

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.

So a poorly thought through strategy instituted on a whim with no planning or consideration of consequence that;

1) Diminishes US influence in the Middle East
2) Erodes Confidence in US leadership
3) Immediately Benefits Russia
4) Directly Approved by Vladimir Putin

That's the most Conservative thing I've seen since 'grab them by the pussy'.
total bullshit--learn some history

Draft Dodging Belly Crawling Fuck Shit Faced Asshole 45 thanks Erdgan for "Allowing" U.S. To Surrender Bases to Russia.

Trump Thanks His "Friend" Erdoğan For Allowing The US To Surrender In Disgrace.

U,S, Military Bases Surrendered to Russia.

Kurdish Allies betrayed.

Fuck 45.

Fuck Anyone who Support the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Gold Star Attacking Piece of Shit Fuck Faced 45.
I support him, make me stop or shut the fuck up bitch
thumbnail (10).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We abandoned military bases in Vietnam. We left and the communists moved in.

Abandoned US military bases in Vietnam - Abandoned Spaces

Did democrats think that we were going to permanently occupy Syria? Did any of you pearl clutchers imagine that this was a permanent base.
This was a gift by our president to Turkey and Russia and a demoralizing humiliation to US forces, no other way to spin it.
You are a vote for permanent occupation.

You know that Russia has had a permanent naval base in Syria for years. Did you think we should both have bases in Syria?

Our military was completely demoralized and humiliated by shitstain obama. The difference is, under the shitstain they were dying for NOTHING.
You dumb fucks are just gunna die with the lie on this idiot of a pres
you are insane with TDS

Who'd have thought we'd ever see the day when the HIPPIE, MILITARY HATING, PEACENICK, WAR PROTESTING LEFTIST DEMOCRATS of yesteryear would turn into the biggest WAR MONGERS ON THE PLANET, FULLY SUPPORTING every ENDLESS WAR on the PLANET.

Funny... I don't see them ALL LINED UP AT THE RECRUITERS OFFICE to go FIGHT... HOW ODD.

No, I think this is just MORE of the UNHINGED, HYPOCRISY and UTTER BULL SHIT coming from the LEFT so they can TRASH OUR PRESIDENT. Just one more reason to add to the long list of reasons why the DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE PARTY OF TRASH.

CEYLANPINAR, Turkey (AP) — Fighting continued Friday morning in a northeast Syrian border town at the center of the fight between Turkey and Kurdish forces, despite a U.S.-brokered cease-fire that went into effect overnight.

Fighting Continues In Kurdish-Held Syrian Town Despite Cease-Fire

Trump's betrayal of the Kurds continues!

The Kurds have been betrayed by the U.S. Before. Under the shrub.

They have no reason to trust 45 or sad sack POS Pence.

American Military Bases were surrendered to Russia, by an American Republican President.

Fuck 45.

Fuck the idiots who fucking support that fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.
you people have lost your minds-TDS
very funny
hahahhahahahahahhahah

CEYLANPINAR, Turkey (AP) — Fighting continued Friday morning in a northeast Syrian border town at the center of the fight between Turkey and Kurdish forces, despite a U.S.-brokered cease-fire that went into effect overnight.

American Military Bases were surrendered to Russia, by an American Republican President.

Fuck 45.

Fuck the idiots who fucking support that fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.
very funny
hahahhahahahahahhahah
You are a TDS! Trump dick sucker! Capitol sucker!!!!! Drop to your knwws and swallow with a smile on your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck 45.

very funny
hahahhahahahahahhahah
You are a TDS! Trump dick sucker! Capitol sucker!!!!! Drop to your knwws and swallow with a smile on your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I picture a Far Left Lunatic Foaming at the mouth with his HATE here. We see it in their protests. We see it as they ignore the crimes and abuses of their party. We see it when they get together and burn police Cars, damage buidlings, and start fights trying to SILENCE the 1st AMENDMENT rights of others.

They ignore the IRS attacks against those who don't agree with them.
They ignore the abuse of power with FISA WARRANTS.
They ignore the hiring of foreign countries by their side to dig up dirt, real or IMAGINARY, on political opponents. Then try to accuse the other side of crimes for which they are guilty of themselves.

We no longer give a rip of what you think of us.
We no longer give a rip of your constant lies.
We not longer give a rip if some of your violent protesters get smacked down as they deserve.

Someday we will have a serious disagreement in this Country. We haven't responding in kind to your insanity. You would be wise to calm your insanity, and HATE against us.............We will not be nice about it forever.

Fuck 45.

very funny
hahahhahahahahahhahah
thank you for providing MORE and undeniable proof of:
you have TDS
you are a hypocrite
the left/etc are hateful
you are insane
you are immature
etc etc
and thanks for the laughs
hahahahhahahahahahha

Schizophrenia defined.

REPORT: Obama withdraws troops from the Middle East.

PSEUDOCONS: Goddam motherfucking terrorist loving muslim kenyan!

REPORT: Trump withdraws even more troops from the Middle East, turns region over to Russia.

PSEUDOCONS: Our hero!
REPORT: Obama withdraws troops from the Middle East.

LIBERTY LOVERS: Bravo.

REPORT: Trump withdraws even more troops from the Middle East, turns region over to Russia.

LIBERTY LOVERS: Bravo.

REPORT: GOP House proceeds with impeachment inquiry on Bill Clinton.

LIBERTY LOVERS: What a bunch of partisan, cocksucking BULLSHIT!!!

REPORT: Dem House proceeds with impeachment inquiry on Donald Trump.

LIBERTY LOVERS: What a bunch of partisan, cocksucking BULLSHIT!!!

Isn't that like starting a song in the middle of the chorus?

Very few liberty lovers were opposed to going after the terrorists who struck us on 9-11. A few perked up when that effort became a nation building effort in Afghanistan when Bin Laden slipped away. Many more spoke up about the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Liberty lovers may have said Bravo when we left almost on the schedule but Republicans bashed the President at the time, and still try to bash him for that. But at least it was planned for.

Even fewer liberty lovers opposed forming a coalition to fight ISIS and deny them the territory and resources to use after they gained control of territory in that war torn region.
Republicans are a bunch of useless jackasses.

I agree with what you said.

I would only add that it should be a coalition of equal support, not just the U.S. doing 90% of the heavy lifting. That's my only real complaint.

Pussy Eruro-trash need to step up or pay up.

Forum List

Back