Congratulations Bruins Fans!

They were. And maybe this is over-reactionary or bandwagon-ish, but I'm thinking they're a real force to be reckoned with in the East for the next several years--and it physically hurts to type that out. I'm not going to say dynasty, and they have some room for improvement, but it's really hard not to see them being successful for the near future.

Off topic, but if I remember right you went on vacation... how was it?

I have to say Toro was a good sport the whole way. I repped him when the Bruins lost the first two games and told him the B's had them just where they wanted them!

True story! :lol:

They were. And maybe this is over-reactionary or bandwagon-ish, but I'm thinking they're a real force to be reckoned with in the East for the next several years--and it physically hurts to type that out. I'm not going to say dynasty, and they have some room for improvement, but it's really hard not to see them being successful for the near future.

Off topic, but if I remember right you went on vacation... how was it?

All I've got to say is ...

If those bleepin' Habs hadn't squandered a 2-0 lead going home, Vancouver would be champions!

%$^%$#@^%#$(_)*!!!

Just got back from burning Vancouver to the ground, didja? :lol:

lol

I lived in downtown Vancouver the last time they did that when they lost to the Rangers!

VancouverJune152011.png

a buddy from Bean town told me the payers actually made a bar hopping tour letting the home town fans handle the cup etc...thats pretty awesome...

a buddy from Bean town told me the payers actually made a bar hopping tour letting the home town fans handle the cup etc...thats pretty awesome...

That's an old tradition. The players take it around from place to place. Messier used to take it to strip bars! :tongue:

But, its BOSTON...:lol:

and I remember that cup well, Messier was the shit....(even though I was a fan of the team with the best line history....;)

and yea, Lord Stanleys cup has a pretty whacky history, I think it was left at the side of the road once...:lol:

Last edited:

That's an old tradition. The players take it around from place to place. Messier used to take it to strip bars! :tongue:

and I remember that cup well, Messier was the shit....(even though I was a fan of the team with the best line history....;)

and yea, Lord Stanleys cup has a pretty whacky history, I think it was left at the side of the road once...:lol:

Yeah, they lost it ...

Someone's kid took a #2 in it before. I think it was a Red Wings player-but a while ago don't remember who's kid haha.

Forum List

Back