Congratulations are in order

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
If you happen by this way today, PLEASE be sure to give a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to JMarie!

She finally got that paper done and she's finished school today. She has a FANTASTIC job awaiting her arrival.

WAY TO GO, JMARIE!!!!!

:thanks: :thanks: Thank you all...Now if any of you down in Florida this fall come look me up I'll be at Disney World working my ass off..:cof: I'll be the cool one walking around..:clap1:

Originally posted by Jmarie
:thanks: :thanks: Thank you all...Now if any of you down in Florida this fall come look me up I'll be at Disney World working my ass off..:cof: I'll be the cool one walking around..:clap1:

I saw the reference to DisneyWorld. My daughter did that for 6 months, she had a great time. Have fun.

Yep going to be there for five months..leave in August and come back in Jan..if i like it will stay if i don't i want to move to North Carolina to work for the nascar track in charlotte..if i don't do that i really want to work for one of the drivers..

I'm going to take a few days or a week off and than it's move time and when i get moved it's moving time again..so this summer i'm not really going to rest..i guess that's what the real world is like....:cof:

Originally posted by Jmarie
Yep going to be there for five months..leave in August and come back in Jan..if i like it will stay if i don't i want to move to North Carolina to work for the nascar track in charlotte..if i don't do that i really want to work for one of the drivers..

I'm going to take a few days or a week off and than it's move time and when i get moved it's moving time again..so this summer i'm not really going to rest..i guess that's what the real world is like....:cof:

She got to pick her type of work, college credit. She is a music major, vocal, so they gave her several shots at working in revue. She also did line patrol and greeter in costume. She was broke the whole time down there, but she had a great experience.

i'm going to do something with food but it's something at Disney World..I'm going to have the time of my life..i'm going to make sure of that one..and i'm going to be broke too i'm so sure of that one..so you all need to take up a collection for me to have fun in florida..:cof:

Forum List

Back